funny

E_E

Loyal Freddie
hmm funny, after alb relic raid in hib, mids and hibs start takin alb frontiars...

Its not a whine, but can u tell me (hib&mids) why dont try take from each other??? ohh wait i know that.. mids = warlocks hibs = animists and bainshees

keep flaming and DI bot etc etc out not a qq

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:
hmm funny, after alb relic raid in hib, mids and hibs start takin alb frontiars...

Its not a whine, but can u tell me (hib&mids) why dont try take from each other??? ohh wait i know that.. mids = warlocks hibs = animists and bainshees

so true, so so true.... only way to stop them is go offensive and take every tower/keep and let them moan about the 700 alb zerg everywhere

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Dunno what mid has to do with this, but you really expect hib to go to mid frontiers after alb attempted an RR at hib?

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Take all the relics, game is far more fun when you've nothing to defend. Can farm hibs and mids all day long then.

Bit sad that Mids can't do anything without hibs starting it for them though. Would find it most amusing if Mids ended up with the relics :)

Kerith

Fledgling Freddie
Silverblast said:
Dunno what mid has to do with this, but you really expect hib to go to mid frontiers after alb attempted an RR at hib?

maybe the fact mid r simultaneously attacking surs

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
meyhap they wanna punish the retards that ruin rvr with taking dc towers etc ?!?!?!

polza

Loyal Freddie
pretty sure any hib/mids from excal would still gank any alb 1st due to the retarded way they took relics before cluster. we went alb, ask aran for his reasons, some mids went surs, cnt beleive was a proper raid or they would have taken surs by now, being in synergy u can tell us how many mids where attackin surs.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
Take all the relics, game is far more fun when you've nothing to defend. Can farm hibs and mids all day long then.

Bit sad that Mids can't do anything without hibs starting it for them though. Would find it most amusing if Mids ended up with the relics :)

ah yes, indeed, mids never took a relic without hibs starting it.
yep yep, alb iq is lowering itself everyday.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
ah yes, indeed, mids never took a relic without hibs starting it.
yep yep, alb iq is lowering itself everyday.

I didn't say you've never taken one without hib help and to be honest you're taking the piss if you think our IQ is lower. You're stupid enough to play WoW :p

E_E

Loyal Freddie
polza said:
pretty sure any hib/mids from excal would still gank any alb 1st due to the retarded way they took relics before cluster. we went alb, ask aran for his reasons, some mids went surs, cnt beleive was a proper raid or they would have taken surs by now, being in synergy u can tell us how many mids where attackin surs.

IN gaurd spam we had about 50 mids,.... not a proper raid i guees :eek7:

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:

Ololol etc. It's kinda same do we take relics or not. Only thing what happens is that albs take em back with alarmraid :)

snoepie

Fledgling Freddie
decker said:
Ololol etc. It's kinda same do we take relics or not. Only thing what happens is that albs take em back with alarmraid :)

yep yep , i'll let that bit over to CM , saves me alot of lag :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:

Funny you should say that this isn't a QQ as it is obviously a whine and a big one at that :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Is as much as x-realming as 3 albs running side by side with a scald and all of them hitting the hib. At least I fraps these moments and I let goa decide on what to do ;)

edit: for the ones slow on comprehension skills, you got no idea on how people react, there is no evidence of x-realming, people might just decide not to kill each other or to stay out of each other's way.

polza

Loyal Freddie
E_E said:
IN gaurd spam we had about 50 mids,.... not a proper raid i guees :eek7:

tbh it aint rlly proper relic raid with amount of peps playin after cluster for each realm mids had near 100 out at agramon and when they took relics from alb

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Tallen said:
Funny you should say that this isn't a QQ as it is obviously a whine and a big one at that :)

still not a whine if u cant see it, let me try again....

WHY, do hibs/mids not do relics raids on each other there must be some reason for that , i dunno what it is.. but i gave my thoughts in first post

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
because everyone hates albion, its true i tell you!!!

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Like silverblast said, Albion tried RR on hib, why should they go for mids?

Albion try for the relics almost every other week, agaisnt mids and hibs, jee i wonder why albion gets hit by both realms!?!? watch the lorfo video "youll get it,eventually.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Why would we ever whine? now we just have 2 realms to farm. thats great.
Its not like they would ever have a chance if it was only hibs... that small group of 150 is not really enough.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
yes yes, so glad teh zergs can defeat our poor ickle fg.The myrmidon/warder alliance is truely strong.Too bad when it comes to fg vs fg you have pretty much no one cept for AD

Hibs dont really try to zerg , we have alot of really skilled players and guilds and prefer to play fg vs fg, not run around randomly solo behind 50 other people and when hit try and find any random cleric to heal.Sorry but your fancy array of myrmidons doesnt impress me, it just proves your a little zerg humper like most albs.

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
well I cant get another toon to RR3 with servers down. and having no life, this is it. :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
E_E said:
still not a whine if u cant see it, let me try again....

WHY, do hibs/mids not do relics raids on each other there must be some reason for that , i dunno what it is.. but i gave my thoughts in first post

Easier to farm albion than midgard tbh.

Omegah

Fledgling Freddie
tell you u why we got for alb becasue u dont how to play the game only way u can win Battles if u are out numbering the grps u fighting againest that why we go for albs cos no 1 likes em u zerg all the time and suck at the game so find a game that peeps who zerg and about 50 albs have fun killing 1 person when when roaming around :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom