"Funny stories"

Thegoldenarrow

Fledgling Freddie
one day at school, my music teacher said in class to us, "I dont know if you lot were alive in 1991 but...yadayada...", i am actually 18, at the time 16, so i was born in 1986, so he didnt know what age we were, oh and he had a child of his own who is also my age of 18 so judging by that comment he doesnt know how old is own child is.

What a complete twat.

Snapcracklepop TheRiceCrispyGurl 50 mana Enchantress
Synthia 24 Thid NS
Dangermouse 24 Thid BM
Sinth SmallLuriBIGHAMMER 24 Thid Luri LW Champ
Amontilladosherry LetsGetDrunkTonight 23 VW, 800 tailor/metalworking

Funkybunny

Banned
Thegoldenarrow said:
one day at school, my music teacher said in class to us, "I dont know if you lot were alive in 1991 but...yadayada...", i am actually 18, at the time 16, so i was born in 1986, so he didnt know what age we were, oh and he had a child of his own who is also my age of 18 so judging by that comment he doesnt know how old is own child is.

What a complete twat.

oooooooh keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyy............... NURSE!!! give him another shot, hes still weird!

Thegoldenarrow

Fledgling Freddie
im just bored :p, waitting for servers to go back up etc ;)

Its not that funny anyway

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe he saw you as a bunch of leet CS kiddies at the age of 7 :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
This one time, I snort-laughed, and bogies came out of my nose.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
this one time at band camp........WTF get that saxophone outta there you sick biatch!! someones gotta put that in their mouth! ffs, blimmin eck!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Once saw a guy during paintball shout out "I'm unstoppable." whilst unloading a full auto burst into what he thought was the enemy, that was in fact a ref.

He then got shot with over 100 rounds by the ref, who played in the next match as an opponent. Moral of this story: Always check your target before attacking from cover.

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
This is you!
ladyman.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom