funny as f*k

A

Arnor

this is so old, I even think they've discovered cave paintings of this one :p

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Arnor
this is so old, I even think they've discovered cave paintings of this one :p

Agreed... But i still remeber me and my GF laughing our pants off... Ummm pants off....

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by MesS°
Agreed... But i still remeber me and my GF laughing our pants off... Ummm pants off....

Sounds good to me :)

L

Luv_Bunny

1 word: lol or maybe ROFLMAO is better, but think they both fit

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by old.chipper
i know alot of you probably seen this but im sure theres many that havent SWK2.0 is my fav :)

www.jedimaster.net

Posted that in the Lucasarts forums once saying it was the trailer to Ep3, got flamed to hades :)

L

Luv_Bunny

Re: Re: funny as f*k

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Posted that in the Lucasarts forums once saying it was the trailer to Ep3, got flamed to hades :)

wb, how was it there? prolly pretty hot right?

E

Ekydus

Re-Read what Faeldawn said then feel free to reply again Luv_Bunny. ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Has anyone seen some of the discussions on the Lucasart/Starwars forums? I mean, HOLY SHIT ON A STICK!! I would freely admit that I am a bit of a geek (understatement of the year) but those guys take it to the next level and beyond. I don't even think there is a word or phrase that sufficiently sums up their geekliness.

Scary.

Really scary.

O

old.LandShark

It's hilarious finding some star trek forum and reading their in-'depth' 'discussions' of star trek 'technology'.

L

Luv_Bunny

they should build a colony on the moon and send all those ppl there, earth would be a lot less complicated, but then again, shrinks (sp?) and psychiatric institutions would loose their income.

E

Ekydus

The Star Trek fans would be a lot more adapt at travelling deep into the void of space so as they can one day make love to a beautiful sludge-like alien woman.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Sending people to the moon is damned expensive (believe me, I've tried). Dropping them to the bottom of the sea is A LOT cheaper and enviromentally friendly.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.LandShark
It's hilarious finding some star trek forum and reading their in-'depth' 'discussions' of star trek 'technology'.

rofl

"I have a unique and bumpy forhead, im a star-trek alien"

K

Karam_gruul

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
they should build a colony on the moon and send all those ppl there, earth would be a lot less complicated, but then again, shrinks (sp?) and psychiatric institutions would loose their income.

you wonder if the spelling on shrinks is correct when you have psychiatric and institutions both in the same sentence spelled fine..

L

Luv_Bunny

english is not my main language, so i get confused once in a while, also, my english teacher sorta made her own language, looks like english tho, but euh... sometimes it doesn't... :rolleyes:

E

Ekydus

Do a lot of Bunnies speak English from where you come from?

L

Luv_Bunny

most do, but as i said, my english teacher isn't very good, so you have a lot of bunnies who think they can speak english, very funny tho

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hah! Most of the English can't speak their own language properly so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

L

Luv_Bunny

i'm actually bad at my own language 2 :(

also, never tell the other bunnies some english ppl are bad at english, they'll use it against me when i'm having fun again. ty :)

E

Ekydus

OK. But I don't know any other Bunnies that talk at all let alone English...

L

Luv_Bunny

good, prolly coz they're shy, just leave them alone ;)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You should probably seek some medical help about your bunny obsession. It can't be healthy. :p

E

Ekydus

It's hard to stop an obsession. :(

Maybe i'll just use all my energy I focus on Bunnies and move it across to another obsession. Such as... err... damn i'll just stop the obsession. After trying to think up a new obsession I have come to realise it is infact easier to drop the obsession than to think up a new one.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Take up smoking. It is a good obsession and it makes you look totally cool. Chicks really go for guys who smoke. Honest.

E

Ekydus

I thought chicks go for guys with Ferraris... you know... like the song.

The girls with the bodies like boys with Ferraris.

L

Luv_Bunny

i can't stop an obsession, i tried the smoking thingy, but instead of replacing an obsession i got more obsessions now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom