Funniest lines heard in a movie?

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
any no the one from snakes on a plane

Holy shit theres too many mother fucking snakes on this damn mother fucking plane :/

Think thats rite :D
Laughed my tits off

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
some fuckin class lines in full metal jacket...one of my fave films.
gotta feel sorry for private pile at times....but i guess it just shows the whole dehumanization process...which is part of going into the marine core/most military units....just kinda shows your either strong enough/ready for it or ya aint.
"i dont know but i've been told, eskimo pussy is mighty cold!" lol :p

Chance

Loyal Freddie
Dad: What have u done to my daughter?
Micheal Jackson: For god sake she's a girl!

scary movie 3

Dannus

Fledgling Freddie
(Jesus Camp)

Incredibly fat,bitter,evangelic chick: Somebody get your tools out and lets just fix this old world! Kids u gotta change things. We've got too many christian goners that are FAT and LAZY, they dont wanna give up their evening meal, they dont wanna fastfood gibber gabber blakkablakka.

Couldn´t make out that last part but this is still imo the most ironic line I've ever heard in a documentary. Those that haven't seen the film, well... lets just say she's being the biggest hypocrit ever. :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Gotta luv this film, "Heartbreak Ridge". Boy! Clint is awesome and his quotes when hes on instruction duties are rich :p

"Just because we're holding hands doesn't mean we'll be taking warm showers together until the wee hours of the morning."

Mario Van Peebles: [addresing Clint, after disobeying his orders] This is Swede Johanson, one of my "biggest" friends.
Swede Johanson: [who is a fuckin 7ft tank]: I'm gonna rip your head off and shit down your neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom