fun and NAME&SHAME

• Thread starter old.Krogar_Thane
  • Start date
O

old.Krogar_Thane

thanx for an EXCELLENT days fghting on bg1 today guys.

i would also like to name and shame the following hibs (i cant even be bothered sending to GOA- too tired and too dull a taslk) maybe your names here on the forums will get you the emnity of your realm mates, the mids certainly have no respect for

Lexuga
Lerosbeef
Yuam

all three bridge bug abusers kids, and the funny thing is, all three times we had an on the ball spirit master close to hand, who sent the pet in to kill the little lame kids each time.

keep abusing kiddies, we have the spirit masters to 0wn you.

anyway, back to the main thought, thanks for an excellent days fighting, i hope to re - establish the name Mack as one to be feared and respected (the 2nd time round).

regards all

Mack the Hunter

S

sharon_corr

Yeah a shame to them in deed.

But, I bet you middies have your own cheaters back there, havent you?? And Albs? Why not quote them too in your post? I'm a bit offended at the thought that you would toss the shame on players of one realm, while it should be split three-ways, dont you think?

//Uli

O

old.Charonel

because those were the one's he saw tonight, and since we were the only one's basically just treating the wholeof thidranki as our own, it's going to be our set of cheaters who get he chance to bug abuse :p

btw, nice rezzkill earlier mack, reminded me of...me :D

O

old.Krogar_Thane

@ sharon corr

if you read these boards regularly you would know that i have threatened a midgarder with screen shots of his bug abuse.

i dont care which realm they come from, mid, alb or hib....a cheat is a cheat.

if you dont cheat then you have nothing to be offended about, misplaced realm loyalty to guys on your "own" realm who cheat is ridiculous. wake up.

if i see a mid in the bridge i tell them (and have told them to get out or ill report them)...if i see any more hibs or albs doing it ill post it here and think about reporting it.

there IS NO NEED to cheat.

Mack - friendly neighbourhood rezz killer.

S

sharon_corr

I'm sorry i got so picky. Maybe i misinterpreted... my apologies.
And, in deed, you are right, there is no need to cheat whatsoever. Allow your enemies to have as much fun as you have and you will be respected.

<shakes hands with Mack> Friends? :D

//Uli

PS: Btw, rezz killing? Isnt that a bit lame? At least in small scale skirmishes, cuz in big zergs, it doesnt really matter :) Just my thought...

M

Madonion Slicer

I have only ever seen on person using the bridge against me, this was about 2 weeks ago and was a Mid Hunter, i have the name.

BUT, i was absolutley shocked when i heard a conversation from 2 albs after this event, i first of all was shot buy the hunter for very little damage, did a /face and after check all around the bridge with him still shooting i discovered he was in the bridge, so told the other albs in the area to avoid it for now til he leaves.

Then one Alb asks me what the bug is and how it works, i did not reply as i wont nothing to do with it, but another alb took him under the bridge and i can only assume showed him, as at this point i drummed and sped away not wanting any part of it.

If i had thought more of it i should of taken there names aswell but at the time i did not. I did not report the Mid or the 2 Albs, but as it seems to be on the increase i will from here on in.

D

Danya

Only ever seen one persom in the bridge, and it was a hib PBAE caster. Didn't get the name tho. :(

O

old.Charonel

well last time i saw a hib in the bridge it was a caster too, i just told him to get the hell out it...in the absolutely pack chat group so everyone knew :D, didnt take him long to move :p

and there's nothing wrong with res killing, besides it teaches the healers not to res and leave people on 1 hitpoint :), and WHO were those middies giving 100% hit point rezzes FFS! spoilt my kills did those :D

besides, res killing is fun, will allways remember that troll who kept getting ressed too close to the keep walls :D, killed him five times in a row before the healer decided to rez him back away from the keep a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread