Fucksake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.mattshanes

Is this teleporting shit ever going to be fixed?i just saw a druid lag everywhere in a fight, i know it happens in all realms but it's getting annoying and silly.Kemor give a reply or something, i can't really report it unless i use fraps or some kind of movie programme.Screenshots can't really help solve this issue :/

F

froler-mid

ye, i agree....seems like every good mezzer MUST have a "laggy connection".....its ZZZzzz :(

O

old.mattshanes

The thing is there must be one way to stop this, ever since window mode came it has got far more worse, window mode was a great idea no doubt, but there must be something that can stop this bug abuse/exploit or whatever you call it stopping from ruining this game.You can go hit a healing class or support and it can happen(although it's very rare, i only just saw it used a lot just now)

C

chimaira

had the same 30 mins ago vs a mid guild.

Healers lagged around like god knows what.

A

Aule Valar

seen a huge increase in it today? cos a lot of people in our grp where warping like mad even when roaming earlier
could be what the server problems is about

and yes its a fucking annoying problem, seems to be the new fotm tactic by all sorcs and some bards
not seen many clerics do it though
as for mids, not seen it but then i doubt i would

O

old.mattshanes

No i only saw one druid do it today(it's happened before but talking of today's rvr) and it was really silly :/ should be an account supension offence and if continued should be banned, but the thing is how do you prove it?:/ fraps?

C

chimaira

Suppose it could be the server problem when we fought mids.

it was 10 mins before server got down.

lagged like god knows what. and I saw healers cause thats them I target :D

T

tildson

Wasnt me i hope? (Unfragile, celt brehon druid)

D

den_arid

err fyi not all sorces do it oO !!!

tis lame imo if u cant live by strafe / sprint / turning then u should die not warp :s

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by tildson
Wasnt me i hope? (Unfragile, celt brehon druid)

No the other guy, sylvan race or however you spell it.

He teleported loads when we went to hit him, i didn't lag myself at all so wasn't me, if i did lag then everything else would of so.

G

gwal

seen some very odd things myself too.. but ppl do seem to go about accusing others of cheating rather quickly, instead of paying attention to whom it is, and checking him through several fights.

you could be right, u could be wrong, I dunno, I just hope u did a proper checkup on it, as opposed to many others.

T

tildson

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
No the other guy, sylvan race or however you spell it.

He teleported loads when we went to hit him, i didn't lag myself at all so wasn't me, if i did lag then everything else would of so.

Good, because i made a small whine-thread about the similar thing earlier today :)

O

old.mattshanes

I am not accusing him of cheating, he could be, he could be lagging, it happens everywhere i know, but the window issue should be resolved in someway(this is the only way i can really think of other than the person having lag or connection problems)

Though it was the first time i seen this druid do it but seems funny to do when people hit you o_O

Z

Zorin-

Must've been the server, everyone that ran point in our group this morning had these lagbursts and lots of ppl lost stick all the time.

T

tildson

Always lag when u manage to slam/stun-style them... kinda funny

C

chimaira

Why is there a rollback anyway?:E

Beats me.

they roll back more than 3 hours earlier than the prydwen maintenance.

A

Aule Valar

they must have created some huge exploit
or the database was getting corrupted somehow (erk)

I

ironhand

I heard cos of some housing bug that makes items and such like disappear. Tis only hear' say tho.

O

old.mattshanes

Someone give a mmorpg with decent game support :/ , anyone here played horizons?any good?

I

ironhand

Someone give a mmorpg with decent game support :/ ,

Its called SWG but the game is wank, got tired of the silly constant game changes and "balancing".

We all live in hope Matt but it doesnt exist :(

L

lillagullan

it realy kicks ass!!!! sbs camping bms om mgs, when stick to them they lag of bm... (probably crappy connecton) and fall down as pally and loose 30% hp ^^ and the sb just stealth before i come back up again :) :)

tbh there will always be new fotm cheat/abuses coz game is getting old... people descover new abuses and like ... WOW i can heal while assist train is on me and not getting interupted etc ... if they will fix it... (they probably wont) there will be soemthing new to abuse, its an old game =/ sad

I

ironhand

I found a way a clerics can heal whilst dead the other day, dont RvR with cleric any more tho as its a pile of poo with the amount of savage trains about.

Have RIGHT NOW'ed it, shame it wont get fixed for a few years and then we have to wait another year or so for GoA to translate!

Edit: And come to think of it, its also posible for Dr000ds n Healers to do it.

M

mastade

Drag window exploit mates.. drag window exploit.. they should make it "illegal" to use windowed mode again

T

Tacticus

I had your merc stuck on me outside an alb keep and I was lagging so baaaad im sure i had to have been warping alot.

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by ironhand
Edit: And come to think of it, its also posible for Dr000ds n Healers to do it.

gib :D

D

Damon_D

Because they saw I would ding my savage tomorrow on the SI quests... :(

D

Damon_D

Someone give a mmorpg with decent game support :/ , anyone here played horizons?any good?

horizons aint half bad actualy , not played it that much , but seems pretty stabil , and if anything comes up , they jump to fix it

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Damon_D
horizons aint half bad actualy , not played it that much , but seems pretty stabil , and if anything comes up , they jump to fix it

yes with their cool rock paper scissors combat system right? :puke:

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
yes with their cool rock paper scissors combat system right? :puke:

And how is that diff to daoc's , use parry style, use follow up , use anytime , use block style , use follow up.. you react to opponents actions, actualy I bet Horizons will come out alot more diverse that daoc's..loads more special moves, attacks and counter attacks , not to mnetion you can use abillties from diff classes. Yes I play the game , do you ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom