Fucksake...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ezeine

Originally posted by Damon_D
And how is that diff to daoc's , use parry style, use follow up , use anytime , use block style , use follow up.. you react to opponents actions, actualy I bet Horizons will come out alot more diverse that daoc's..loads more special moves, attacks and counter attacks , not to mnetion you can use abillties from diff classes. Yes I play the game , do you ????

Go play it then instead of trolling here.

K

Kahland

And how is that diff to daoc's , use parry style, use follow up , use anytime , use block style , use follow up.. you react to opponents actions, actualy I bet Horizons will come out alot more diverse that daoc's..loads more special moves, attacks and counter attacks , not to mnetion you can use abillties from diff classes. Yes I play the game , do you ????

Do you get rocket launchers too ? then i'd buy it 8]

A

Ardrias_Mid

I heard you can get camels that spout forth lightning!

D

Damon_D

Why dont you kiddies skadiddle off and play with some lego , or Counter-piss or something ??

Peopel asked a question , I answered , but you just keep on spouting shit about a game you prob havent even tried yet. Must earn yourself alot of respect home in tha hood..or what ???

S

Slu

Why dont you kiddies skadiddle off and play with some lego , or Counter-piss or something ??

øøøøøøyhhh!!

Don't diss lego!! Lego is great, I've even been to Legoland!! 3 times!!! :D

Even got a Lego Driver Licence! :D :D

R

Roo Stercogburn

Ok, its completely off topic, but...

you can actually get a Lego driver's licence? :eek6:

I

ilum

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

You're not a man if you dont have a Lego driver's license.

W

werewolf

i got a Legoland Drivers license even if i got stopped by the police there for reckless driving =)

M

~Mobius~

I failed my test there and my 9 year old sister got her legoland driving license though :( Legoland is rubbish!

I

ironhand

For £12 a month thet can stick it some place.

M

mordia

:doh:

Must earn yourself alot of respect home in tha hood..or what ???

Yes indeed.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by tildson
Always lag when u manage to slam/stun-style them... kinda funny

Allthough i havent RvR'ed much lately, this happens to me sometimes. As i get slammed, i notice the assist train that was on me, follow on in the direction i was going before i was slammed, then quickly they fly back at me and start hitting. I dont have SI so i cant even play in a window. What I do have is a really crap full hard drive, that stutters like hell once anyone is inc or when i start to be hit.

Anyway, my word of warning. Don't turn this into a witch hunt, all you do by publicising it, is alert people who didnt know about it that it exists, and anyone who knew allready knew about it makes no difirence to em. I'll be honest, I have no faith in GOA. I don't see them being 100% correct all the time on difirentiating between cheaters and laggy people. I don't cheat, but I do lag. Next time I'm in RvR and I lag, I'll probably have a whinethread on BW and be reported to GOA if this becomes the latest fotm witchunt, I see something had to replace the 2nd door 'bug'. :/

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn

indeed so, i too posses one of these icons of manhood

A

amazingsteve

lego driver's license was quite the challenge to get tbh :( but made it in the end :clap:

T

thewhitedragon

more than likely its not people abusing bugs, they probably dont even know they are doing it - its more likely its shitty servers causing the problems, not being able to keep up with the users latency and other connection issues - give Everyone a VPN connection and you probably wont have this problem - ohh but wait - i cant see GOA paying out the millions of pounds of our subs money to make things easier - they cant even make patches drop for 2 yrs - so what hope have we got about getting connection issues fixed

O

old.mattshanes

Happens again today... daoc was not like this over a year ago why the fuck are people doing it :/

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Happens again today... daoc was not like this over a year ago why the fuck are people doing it :/
There have always been people in all realms that seem to lag / warp at the most opportune moment, some I'm sure is due to shitty connection (remember Tuorin being accused of it once who is somebody in Hib that I would find it hard to believe would lag on purpose). Others, well yep they'll probably do what it takes to win..... sad really :(.

Personally I just wish they could make the game so people didn't have the chance to exploit such methods.... still that's a pipe dreamm

T

Thorgald

imo, They should remove the windowed mode and have a filecheck on that file when u log on so u cant hax it ( yes i know its been like that and that it was a way to get around it) but what if they had that file checked when u went to the connection screen? from there on it was totally impossible to minimize the game without crashing.....

PS. Yes i know that the BB ppl with 2 computers would have it alot easier as fewer ppl would have one but thats something im willing to take... (yes im using my shammy to lvl up lowbies so it would affect me to in some point)

O

old.Morchaoron

i know this isnt much different, but at least it has a high level of (somewhat gimped) rvr, i looked at horizons yet but to hop from a higher rvr game to a somewhat lower didnt look very appealing to me

well atm i put my faith in Blizzard since all their games are uber i hope WoW will be aswell (but i aint saying it will rock yet like those SWG goons did before)

oh and btw you have a lego fetish ;)

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
i know this isnt much different, but at least it has a high level of (somewhat gimped) rvr, i looked at horizons yet but to hop from a higher rvr game to a somewhat lower didnt look very appealing to me

well atm i put my faith in Blizzard since all their games are uber i hope WoW will be aswell (but i aint saying it will rock yet like those SWG goons did before)

oh and btw you have a lego fetish ;)

You will prob find me in WOW..there can be no escape MUHHAAA
Or maybe Darkfall , sounds like UO pre trammel :clap:

Pfftt who hassent a lego fetish ,most brilliant toy ever invented imho ;)

N

Naveh

Good old strafe bug, Mythic can't be bothered with it, probarly not caring about little nasty bugs like this, probarly working on 'Lands of PvE Expansion' , instead of bringing balance, bug free and fun RvR.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom