Fucking things up

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
seems i have fucked something up. what i wanna see is other peoples fuck ups so i dont feel so sad about my own :cheers:

please :(

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I fuck things up regularly, want me to start a list?

I was so stoned once, i halucinated, told my friend elves with garden sheers were chasing us and scared him shitless. He ran down a path, tripped over a wall and broke his leg.

Thats just one example. Luckily enough im a bit older and wiser now :p

Edit: Does that help?

tris-

im not giving too much details. except i have made the same fuck up twice this year. first one i meant to fuck up then realised i shouldnt of fucked up. this time i fucked up by mistake

basically just looking for fuck ups that made u feel sad.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
im not giving too much details. except i have made the same fuck up twice this year. first one i meant to fuck up then realised i shouldnt of fucked up. this time i fucked up by mistake

basically just looking for fuck ups that made u feel sad.

like tohtori said need more details of your fuck up....

:m00:

tris-

it made me feel sad, and involed the evil monsters that are women.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
it made me feel sad, and involed the evil monsters that are women.

you didn't shag your mum again did you ... bad boy.. :twak:

:m00:

tris-

nah, not done that for a while.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
sad attempt at trying to get a rep imo. Well i'll just say i fcked up. there ya go.

tris-

i did something i shouldnt of done that has probably messed some shit up. i done this twice this year with 2 different people.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Kathal said:
He FUCKED up. What more do you need to know?? ;)

dude that rox, just brightened up my fucked up day that really has.

also given me a new motto

"fuck the fucking fuckers!" :worthy:

and to all those out there who have fucked up i salute you! to all those who've had their day fucked up by some fucker i commiserate!

i would come up with some sort of comforting speach but seeing as i'm feeling a bit hollow and lost right now i'll just utter a small oath

May this be the fucking end of it, amen!

tris-

look, just fucking keep this off topic thread on topic please. i dont want another one getting raided and being accused of all kinds of things again :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
2 days after I passed my driving test (6x 1hour lessons) I went out in my dads care for the 2nd time ever alone and hit a roundabout at 110MPH. All 4 wheels came off, car shattered a concrete chevron and sign and ended up with a 25meter long trench where the car had plowed through the grass, the roof was partly torn off and the drivers seat was split in half by a 6 meter metal pipe. I walked away uninjured.

how?

My dad had knocked off the speedo cable and being a complete newbie at driving I'd been looking at the rev counter when driving about, doing 6000rpm not 60mph oops. I did swerve to avoid any other cars but couldn't stop as it was february and snowing. Police decided it wasn't my fault so I wasn't charged with wreckless driving or anything :)

Still my biggest balls up to date thankfully :) and oddly enough my GF now tells me I drive like her gran.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
look, just fucking keep this off topic thread on topic please. i dont want another one getting raided and being accused of all kinds of things again :(

i fucked up by trying to shove my epeen in thingys face in your av, look she's f'in asking for it >: (

erm ok. fuck ups -

st paddys day, drank too much far too fast, then went to a bar, downed a pint walked out, was sick on a guys car :D, then got a phone call, and a text at same time, texted something embarrising to my friend by accident.

last sunday, on a run i was running along, understemiated the fence and jumped it, but caught left leg and went DOWN! whole field saw, just got up and carried on.

seriously liked this girl, but was the age old situation of leaving it too long, so we were friends and when i told her i got blankz0red. Got over it of course but i just realised i jsut gotta stop talking to her coz she's too damn cool (hard to explain).

i happy slapped my mate in a club and he got pissed off :p his own fault tbh.

OH my biggest fuck up recently. I SET MY KITCHEN ON FIRE :clap: . fell asleep while cooking, pan caught on fire, fire woot wooot! big smoke, big fire, dad woke up and realised, kitchens kinda fucked now. insurance was round today.

i jumped in the river a few months ago after a boat party, was pretty drunk and cut my foot up bad.

theres LOADS more and alot worse but cant think of any atm

oh coke on friday, t'is shit, sparked rumours that im gay at school lol :p

tris-

ok well that cheered me up.

what cheered me up more is i found out now i didnt even fuck it up,

woot.

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
Well I'm bored so heres my guess at whats gone on incase anyones stupid enough not to have came to the same conclusion. I'm being pretty blunt here btw, and could be wrong, this is just how i interpret it.

tris- said:
i did something i shouldnt of done that has probably messed some shit up. i done this twice this year with 2 different people.

Translation : "I have cheated on my partner twice this year with 2 different people"

tris- said:
ok well that cheered me up.

what cheered me up more is i found out now i didnt even fuck it up,

woot.

Translation: Phew! I begged and was forgiven :drink:

Hope it works out :clap:

Forgive/Correct me if I'm wrong :)

tris-

well you are wrong, so i forgive you.

for a blowjob

Bowyer

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm you "fuck up" relationships and you give replies like that, could they be related... :twak:

tris-

its not a relationship, lol.

that was a demand aswell by the way

tris-

fucked up wth someone, then i said a little something

and it fixed.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
here is just a few of some small fuckups.

Didn't protect myself with some random chick and i had to wait days for a pregancy test result. horrible couple of days. that was a fuckup!

when i was like 10. me and 4 friends had like a thiefs guild. If you did something wrong you had to eat one of these horrible little mint thingies that tasted like crap (didn't stop us from stealing them though). We stole tons of candy before we got caught :p. That was a fuckup. The stealing part.. not getting caught part.

Mooning a bouncer. that was a fuckup.

trying to jump a wooden speed bumb pole on my skateboard. and breaking my elbow. that was a fuck up.

failing a heelflip and bending my tailbone. that was a fuckup (not to mention one of the most painful things ever)

long ago me and a friend found 2 rapiers on his parents addic, we ofc decide to duel. i have some nice scars from that. that was a fuck up.

throwing a stone at another kid and splitting his eyebrow in kindergarden.
throwing a plastic bottle (empty) at that same guy (coincidence) 8'ish years later causing a nice gash in his scalp. those were fuckups!

Those are some of little ones (far from all :p). maybe it'll make you feel just alittlebit better. No big "I told my girlfriend her mother was a ****, and she told everyone that i had a 1 inch peen" ones :p whatever you did im sure it could be alot worse.. unless you killed someone (that didn't deserve it :p) no seriously murder is bad.... sometimes.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
ohh ye :p

came home drunk and decided to throw myself on my bed... i missed, woke everyone in the house and broke my Croc for PS game :(

drunk, threw up on the floor. covered it with a cap (since that magicly makes it disapear) had to throw out the cap and change the rug in that room the next day.

nearly set my kitchen on fire.

skating inside and knocking a big hole in the wall.

tris-

lol, your fuck ups are funny though man. i bet even you laughed at them.

i was lookin for the sad ones. but still, it doesnt matter. post more though people, they r teh funny :)

i will do some of mine.

lost my virginity to a 23 yr old when i was 17. she thought i was 21 and didnt know i was a virgin lol. and everything was still going ok till i decided to tell the truth.

got drunk on a pint of mixed spiirits when i was 12, at home with my friend. he went unconcious and threw up on my ceiling. i was just crying. we went to hospital. i took time off school.

nearly had a 3 some with this girl, with my step uncle who is only 2 yrs older than me. i fucked up when we are all nearly going at it and let me uncle tell her we r relatives. then she wasnt up for it anymore. he got her him self.

just now i smoked a load of weed and i thnk i let the room stink out too much.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Kami said:
2 days after I passed my driving test (6x 1hour lessons) I went out in my dads care for the 2nd time ever alone and hit a roundabout at 110MPH. All 4 wheels came off, car shattered a concrete chevron and sign and ended up with a 25meter long trench where the car had plowed through the grass, the roof was partly torn off and the drivers seat was split in half by a 6 meter metal pipe. I walked away uninjured.

how?

My dad had knocked off the speedo cable and being a complete newbie at driving I'd been looking at the rev counter when driving about, doing 6000rpm not 60mph oops. I did swerve to avoid any other cars but couldn't stop as it was february and snowing. Police decided it wasn't my fault so I wasn't charged with wreckless driving or anything :)

Still my biggest balls up to date thankfully :) and oddly enough my GF now tells me I drive like her gran.

Thats fucking one awesome fuck up :p

kirennia

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
got drunk on a pint of mixed spiirits when i was 12, at home with my friend. he went unconcious and threw up on my ceiling.

Read the whole thread but this is the bit which I can't stop thinking of.

How.......just....

how? :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom