Fucking Server

K

Karl [DAOC]

ne1 bombing out as soon as they try to Load a character?

i get past Conected. then if i try to press Play or just automatically log onto a certain char.. just bombs out to windows...

C

-chancer-

you wouldnt guess that they were down would you by having 0 people on

J

JoxerTheMighty

yep..happenes to me aswell

Oh and cancer...they weren't down when I tried. ;)

O

old.rauthian

yea its the same dam problem thay had on gorre thay claimed to have fixed it rdy for patch but another great job by goa patching a buged patch:clap:
whats there next aim deleat our chars if the patch is nuged then why the hell patch it,also if you fix a bug in test server lke thay did then why put the same dam ptch onto the main server with out fixing the bug

hats off to goa on another fine job (NOT)

S

seranu

Although I see 67 peeps online atm... Still happening... Might be my comp screwing though ;)

K

Karl [DAOC]

Originally posted by -chancer-
you wouldnt guess that they were down would you by having 0 people on

well im guessing there open since it says... OPEN and 78 people connected.. but that just may be my eyesight... ill go get some glasses

im not flaming goa... well... i am... just reallly annoying to get so close.. and then get bombed out! gah

anyway im allowed to.. read my signature

O

old.rauthian

its not your comp its same thing thay had on forre thay claimed thay fixed it rdy for main servers but it seam thay just feading us more bull

K

Karl [DAOC]

Oh i see... well... in the intrest of my formar surname...

FU GOA

O

old.Varg

Hmm strange Gorre worked just fine today, and now Excalibur seem to have the same bug Gorre had yesterday :/

S

seranu

And Rauthian please... Stop the GOA flaming. As I've stated before, they did have some issues at the beginning, but heck they're doing a great job now imo! All patches go relatively smmoth and quick, the servers are quite stable, and is the game (the lds don't happen often, and it takes you 2 extra mins - ye fuck you GOA I lost 2 mins *sighs*)... Anyways, why can't you just be happy with the game for once?

Getting really pissed at all the 'GOA suxx' comments! They are handling all very well, keeping us up to date with a good news letter on the official boards, clear patch notes, server downs before hand, and often on schedule... Just give em a break!

Oh and just cause they made one little mistake that will cost you a few more mins in your life, do you have to go flame em for it? The support from the player community is really outstanding I must say..

Anyways, I look forward to 1.54 GOA, and keep up the good work ;)

Cheers :)

M

Mundokar

Same here. Load until char-display. Select a char an POEF back to desktop. According to GOA this problem is on too few clients to do something about it and they suggest reinstalling Daoc :p

O

old.[BF]MaD

same ... and had same on gorre ...

WAKE UP GOA GIMPS

S

seranu

Oh and Karl, that was directed to you as well apparently...

[EDIT] Not as a flame though in case you feel like harrasing me :D

K

Karl [DAOC]

GOA SUX and thats that... FU Goa...
After goa succesfully lost and couldnt restore my LvL 50 i never have had much faith in the "abilitys"

but hey...

Quote from the webby...

Prydwen and Excalibur are now down and being patched to 1.54. A small amount of players reported crashing problems when connecting to GORRE while testing the patch 1.54. We could not identify this problem fully but the issue seemed quite rare.

If you are affected by this, reinstall Dark Age of Camelot fully and patch again. If you still have the problem after that, time to contact the Customer Support

/em looks for his CD

S

Sabu

Happens to me too, they say
"Prydwen and Excalibur are now down and being patched to 1.54. A small amount of players reported crashing problems when connecting to GORRE while testing the patch 1.54. We could not identify this problem fully but the issue seemed quite rare.
If you are affected by this, reinstall Dark Age of Camelot fully and patch again"

what a solution, reinstall the game and patch again, and after that prolly we will crash again....

Another one from Goa ^^ (volunteers+test server.... what for? buged patch?)

O

old.rauthian

how the hell can u say thay doing a great job thay new about this problem from gorre but yet patch main server with that problem anyway if thay doing such a great job thay would have sorted it out b4 thay patched the servers
is it just me or is that the idea with a test server find bugs fix bugs b 4 thay put the patch on main servers.
i must have the rong meaning of test o well u learn something new ever day

J

JoxerTheMighty

ah well....another reinstall can't hurt....just to make sure :)

O

old.Varg

Originally posted by dexa
relax :p

Yes GOA have improved dramatically.

People going FU over smallish incidents when the big picture really is under control are worthy of FUs x FUs ;>

K

Karl [DAOC]

Originally posted by seranu
They lost your lvl 50? :/

yeah.. didnt occur to them that when some1 makes a special request for them to make a backup copy of a lvl 50 and they agree... saying i can undelete him whenever i want and said no matter how many new chars i make... didnt occur to them to keep the backup copy out of the genrall backup area which gets wiped clean ev3ery now and again

O

old.[BF]MaD

dont try reinstalling , i made a fresh install in advance cuz i knew it would crash

dled all patches at 400k , still same bug ...

O

old.Vanity

Looks to me it's not just a few players.

Anyone actually tried reinstalling the game ? Didn't do the trick for me to tell u in advance :p

K

Karl [DAOC]

Gah lol...

just uninstalled then read your messages

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Saburo.
Happens to me too, they say

what a solution, reinstall the game and patch again, and after that prolly we will crash again....

Another one from Goa ^^ (volunteers+test server.... what for? buged patch?)

I tried reinstalling the game and surprise surprise: It keeps bringing me back to the desktop.

Sure the problem is 'very rare'. That explains the countless posts I've been reading on BW the last few days.

To be honest: I was already worried when I couldn't get on the testserver: Something is wrong with the patch and if they would put that up on the main-server it's common sense it doesn't work on the main-server as well.

I would have rather seen they delayed the patch of the main-servers until they completely fixed the issue(s). Now I am stuck with a NON-WORKING account. Like a lot of others who are just like me, paying for the game....

Can't say I am entirely satisfied by GOA. And the LD's are quite common on busy zones. I remember going LD for a few times in Darkness Falls and at Excalibur.

J

JoxerTheMighty

Originally posted by Karl [DAOC]
Gah lol...

just uninstalled then read your messages

Same here :) Great...about 50 megs on patches to download now :))

L

Legolian

Hmm, they put up a test server where the patch dont work,
and the next day they patch the real servers with the same problem :(

Way to go GOA :great:

K

Karl [DAOC]

Start NOW,... befor 5ish when every1 comes home from work!!

Users who are viewing this thread