Fucking Kids

Afuldan

Fledgling Freddie
Eh, nothing you can do, really.

They're jerks, and will most likely be jerks until they grow out of it.
Remember 1 teen = a normal kid. 3-5+ = a bunch of arrogant, shameless punks.

Carry a firearm, imo.

maxi

Fledgling Freddie
Afuldan said:
Carry a firearm, imo.

Or investigate if the kids have anything to do socially of an evening, and promote it, or suggest it to the council/charity. Do some fundraising and build them a big velcro wall or something.

G

the kids i was on about are adidas wearing dope smoking e taking chavs of the highest order that only want to make alot of noise and break things, theres a perfectly large playing field 2 minutes walk away from my house, they could use it rather than hiding in the tunnels around my house, the reason they congregate around there is so that they are not seen getting wired out of their minds on whatever drugs that can get their hands on.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So in summary, you all hate it but won't do anything about it either way.

They're winning...

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
I already tried, I did fundraising and organised a group of people to work with the council to get something for them to do. In the end we raised enough money for a skatepark and areas for them to loiter at...which to some of their credit they do, but still some of them find it funny to hang around on street corners pointing what I can only assume was an air pistol at cars.

Damini

Part of the furniture
The council built them a big basketball court for them to play on at the top of my road.

They ripped it to shreds, pulled the basketball hoops off, covered the court in broken glass, and tore apart the fencing around the court. Then dumped a moped there and set fire to it.

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
niiiiiiice, what lovely kids there are in your area!

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Was there not legislation brought in to the effect that any more than 4 people or so gathered in a public place was illegal without prior permission ? or is that just wishful thinking :)

Later

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
there was a time where that was put into effect in a certain part of arnhem. no groups over two, at all times, or be busted for disorderly conduct or summat

Gray

FH is my second home
guess that takes the piss out of the saying "3's a crowd" then

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I drove past a bunch of lads(around 15/16) once. One of them decided to spit on my car. I stopped and slapped him. I seem to get alot of youths doing stuff when I drive past them, I always stop and they either run off or try to be tough, I tend to win though.

Little fuckers.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
what the youth of today really need is a 2 year dose of national service at the age of 16

that'll sort the little fookers out

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Trem said:
I drove past a bunch of lads(around 15/16) once. One of them decided to spit on my car. I stopped and slapped him. I seem to get alot of youths doing stuff when I drive past them, I always stop and they either run off or try to be tough, I tend to win though.

Little fuckers.

The scooby or the skyline?

if it was the skyline tell me where they live and i will go spit on them :p

Trem

It was worse than that it was my beloved Saab. Oh, the anger that coursed through my veins :eek:

G

20 chavs outside the house now, everyone of them has a hooded top on and a tracksuit bottom, I HATE CHAVS

Trem

Feed from your anger, use your anger. GO GET 'EM!*

*shovel or pick axe handle will do the job nicely.

Cyfr

Banned
brooky call the police and have them removed, or litter the place with sharp nails, with nasty poisons on the end that make their cocks drop off.. then they can't reproduce :p

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Trem said:

Little fuckers.

I've had that twice where I live, totally unprovked other than they don't have a car of their own. I was enraged, but it was worth more hastle than it was worth to get out the car to wallop him. For all I know, he could have had a knife; so it truly wasn't worth it.

G

Trem

I saw red and I kinda don't think when that happens. Besides why should we be scared of these jumped up pikeys.

I feel it was necessary for my peace of mind and pride.

May be different next time, but I doubt it.

Trem

By the way.......he cried as well

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! So worth it!

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Trem said:
By the way.......he cried as well

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! So worth it!

Therein lies the irony of these little pricks, always claiming to be so "hard". I suppose he said he'd "Get his Daddy on you", aswell?

But tbh, if i screwed over Trem, i'd leg it. He looks like a psychotic motherfucker. :D

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Read in the news this morning about some "youths" who decided it would be fun to play football with a puppy... It makes me fucking sick.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
a lad here (middlesbrough) just had a law passed against him making it illegal for him to wear any kind of hat/cap/hood :D he was put in prison and car crime dropped a hell of a lot.

wyrd_fish

Fledgling Freddie
where i live were infested with low quality townies... they don't even tuck there trowsers into there socks :eek6:

but they still manage to be a bunch of twats, drinking wight lightening and throwing stuff at cars...

i'm only 18 and i've knowticed a change over the last few years..
my year was around 10% little shits
and the years below have been getting worse at an exponential rate, our year 7 is around 80% little shit

and it's not like there's nouthing for tehm to do... we have a skate park, 3 normal parks, about 1 pub for every 2 people and there are no estates*... where do they all come from.

*although there are some areas that are more council owned than the rest

and te number of times this one little shit, who's about 4ft tall, has asked me to buy him some fags or a drink from jacksons is getting stupid... he just doesn't get it no matter how much i tell him to fuck off

and as for someone's point about parental disipline... there is none these days, when i was young(er) i would have been beaten for all sorts, my brother got it a little easyer, but this family down the street (a woman, 2 kids, a new dad every week and a poor cat :( ) has the worlds most unruley* kids but they get beaten and shouted at all teh time, and they ignore it, i think the key is moderation.... the council even put a 7ft fence around theree house :/

* the youngest one even took a dump in someones hedge :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
When I was growing up, me and meh mates listened to Mike and the Mechanics, Pet Shop Boys, Mel and Kim, Erasure, A-Ha, etc.

Now kids are listening to rap music. BAN RAP MUSIC! FREE WHITESNAKE!!!

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
When I was growing up, me and meh mates listened to Mike and the Mechanics, Pet Shop Boys, Mel and Kim, Erasure, A-Ha, etc.

Now kids are listening to rap music. BAN RAP MUSIC! FREE WHITESNAKE!!!

I was driving along to G-unit this morning, was in the mood for a bit of rap, and it kinda dawned on me that all they were on about in the songs is shaggin bitches, and shooting people without remorse, I then thought would banning rap music do any good? probably not sadly. But I do wish they would rap about something else... go Goldie lookin chain!

G

Right, after 3 weeks the police have NEVER turned up to see what the 20 kids do outside my house, last night they were writing on garage doors, i rang the community (sic) police team and they said they would get round (they never turned up) now normally i would have left the house and asked the chavs and chavettes wtf they were doing but i put my faith in the police. How wrong can you be.

So now i am left with a nice view outside my house and the kids are going that bit extra every night with the antics.

I really think the only way to solve this is to take the law into my own hands and do something, if i get arrested then maybe i can get some publicity and then the council/police will actually listen about the problems our estate has rather than just saying "you're not the only ones affected"

Just my 2p

Damini

Part of the furniture
I wrote my local MP, and despite my initial cynicism, he actually worked wonders. He contacted the police, and sent me copies of the correspondence, and also the anti-social behaviour people are making regular checks in my neighbourhood. Touch wood, things have really quietened down around here. Write a basic letter to everyone in your neighbourhood too, outlining your concerns, and say that if they feel the same way or have concerns then to please contact the same people that you are harrassing.

It's the squeeky wheel that gets the oil, cliched but true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom