fuck you cancer

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
One of my best mates lost his father to a brain tumor a couple of years ago and all of us boys went to the funeral to support him from the back rows. One of the worst experiences of my life. 10 lads, among with everyone else, crying their eyes out for almost an entire hour. Complete and utter agony eventho I only met the man once.

I'm all up for setting a date and having a 'Fuck you cancer!' day

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Funeral was today.

Jesus.

I don't think i've ever heard so much upset, tears and genuine heartbreak in my life. Maybe in films and stuff, maybe on the TV, but when it's a church full of it; it's so surreal, so sad and so tragic.

She can now rest, and although she died, so did the cancer. So fuck you cancer.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Funeral was today.

Jesus.

I don't think i've ever heard so much upset, tears and genuine heartbreak in my life. Maybe in films and stuff, maybe on the TV, but when it's a church full of it; it's so surreal, so sad and so tragic.

She can now rest, and although she died, so did the cancer. So fuck you cancer.

I wish I comment on this but I cannot. All I can say is be strong !!!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Everyone's coping remarkably well now, the service was sad but the wake was an upbeat affair. My family are quite pragmatic, so they're thankful that she wasn't ill for long or in a lot of pain, and passed peacefully; almost relief that she's no longer suffering. I'm glad that my aunt, uncle and closest cousins can now heal.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I can't comment Big G. Like Tony above. I think your fam saying she wasn't ill for long or in a lot of pain is very wise. My mother, who is a survivor, would say exactly the same. I think that's very wise. She doesn't understand when I get mad and scream and shout about it, but then she is wiser than I am.

Good luck, keep your head up, and be wise. That's all I can say really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom