Frozens 8vs8 VW movie !

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
moik said:
If you want to get 8v8 groups, reroll to a more groupfriendly char. You don't want to you say? Well then don't cry and make a 5min movie-intro about it.

The time you spent on making the intro would probably have been enough to reroll to BM/Bainshee. :touch:

not everyone is so shallow that they reroll every time the latest easymode craze hits town, some would rather ignore the plebs like you and try to play the game with the toon they have and enjoy playing.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
decent movie, make a vw rvr guild, used to be one in OF and they were a fun fight :D

and ye... some sucky banelords in that vid ;)

moik

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
not everyone is so shallow that they reroll every time the latest easymode craze hits town, some would rather ignore the plebs like you and try to play the game with the toon they have and enjoy playing.
then don't qq about not getting into fotm grps is all im saying

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Soilid
just watched Vid Nice work m8 really nice Tho only good looking one in the film was the Elf Ranger :)

Nice work Produce some more don't see many good ones like that.

Soulja

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
then don't qq about not getting into fotm grps is all im saying

Moik, it's QQ about getting groups at all.

Admittedly I did get some fairly decent groups with my VW, and I enjoyed playing VW in a train, since they have the snare and the positional stuns, and hit pretty hard.

The problem is a champion can do that job better and has a much superior choice of MLs/RAs/Artifacts and has better defence.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
decent movie, make a vw rvr guild, used to be one in OF and they were a fun fight :D

and ye... some sucky banelords in that vid ;)

everhate was a lot of fun, i dont actually remember fighting fc though.. usually we got raped by groove before we got out of the gorge but it was fun dying to them :p

shame we lost the footage of us killing bc + rg near lake, our finest moment :p

<3 poky

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:
shame we lost the footage of us killing bc + rg near lake, our finest moment :p

It's no problem, DH showed it in theirs =)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
moik said:
If you want to get 8v8 groups, reroll to a more groupfriendly char. You don't want to you say? Well then don't cry and make a 5min movie-intro about it.

The time you spent on making the intro would probably have been enough to reroll to BM/Bainshee. :touch:

Why should people be forced to play characters they have no intrest in just cause other say whats right and cool to play^^?
I been there myself with hero, and its not fun being the one standing there. But it gives some satisfaction that your not just giving up and making another alt to satisfie others:)

moik

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know about you, but when i log into DAoC i want to PLAY, not just stand idle because im too stubborn to reroll. You might want to argue that people should invite everyone dispite classes, but when you meet a fully optimised group you don't want to be stuck with nightshades, rangers etc in group since it lowers your chance of winning by a great deal.

If you can't get group with your VW, why not just simply reroll and have fun with another char and then try to get grp with VW when you spend most of your time ingame looking for a group to join?

A class could be the funniest fucking thing to play, when you do get group, but if you don't - it's not funnier than staring into the ceiling. I rather play a class i don't enjoy just as much as something else than not play at all.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
well you got a point:) And ofc there are other alts that are fun playing too:)
But problem solved now anyways for me....since i joined CLA i dont really need to stand waiting for groups :p
Also vw are strong solo classes for some situasions so having a lot of fun with him and hero:)

btw vilken del av stockholm:p?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Frozensolid said:
Yes i finally finished it.

Frozensolid The Movie

Ive spend few weeks working on it, recorded some nights of rvr. Its a movie about my vw going 8 vs 8, and a bit roleplaying about vwers !
Quite curious what u think of it :)

its 200mb and last 20min (more or less ;))

Have Fun

Yess at least some quality excal VW movie!!!!!!
roxx m8

make more :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Continuing in the great tradition of no lose videos to watch with no volume up but nice quality :) 7/10 for a first attempt :worthy:

statued

Loyal Freddie
reallly nice movie frozen you really showed people that underestimate VW's a thing or 2 :p

p.s THANK YOU for not using that fight were i emote spammed the pants of some sorc and let u die :( /embarressed

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
Long intro but otherwise great movie! :)

Lots more fun then the normal healer/tank/steal zerg vids u get nowadays ... fun to see something new! :worthy:

popa

Fledgling Freddie
hehe is same like a thane/valkyrie no1 need on group lol
/clap 4 music ( good to see nigthwish and at intro i say is better soldier side -system of a down :worthy: )

Keltic

Fledgling Freddie
:) frozen ftw

First time i had some one guard my ass properly and lots of fun kiteing tanks and wow a mana chanter got group ooh look another under apritated class unlees ur ML9 Pet and realm rank 100000000, great random group lots of fun my first appreance in a video he got my good side, and loved it frozen dam good video /respect :worthy: :cheers:

Keep these types of videos roleing in :clap:

PhiCa

Fledgling Freddie
Great video :)

I love the hugging part :worthy: + the music u choosed to it...

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
T'is a sweet movie alright , always knew u were quality as a VW m8, GL in the future :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom