Frozens 8vs8 VW movie !

Adari

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Whatever, my point is, don't reuse songs that have been used in other RvR movies that have been presented in the community. But yes, that's hard to keep track of

at least you said it yourself einstein kekekek

nice vid frozensolid

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Good movie frozen ! and as u can see in the clip I dont run away from ure bg :p

nicely presented m8 :clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
And more useless postings by Belomar the retard.

comment the video rather than some music re use bullshit.

Nice video man VW is so insanely underestimated ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
And more useless postings by Belomar the retard.

comment the video rather than some music re use bullshit.
That's what I did, "retard"--my music comment was in passing, but perhaps reading and comprehending is too much to ask from an illiterate redneck such as yourself.

Overall, my purpose was clearly not to flame, but to offer constructive criticism between movie makers. This would have been obvious if the people here had taken the time to actually read my post. :rolleyes:

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
nice vid rly nice and finely SLAYER, rly nice music my kind of music, i rly like the intro kinda sad but in reminds me of OF and the tankalotof mid age when sup sm/rm was no good some way. thick some guild show them different :)

and belomar u are a sad monkey on a stick irl to? did u cry to when "YOUR" song was in one of the nocturn vid to ?

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Reusing songs that have already been used before (I used "Dark Chest of Wonders" in my movie about a year ago) is generally a bad idea.
Belomar said:
Overall, my purpose was clearly not to flame, but to offer constructive criticism between movie makers. This would have been obvious if the people here had taken the time to actually read my post. :rolleyes:

not all ppl watch all rvr movies and even more pay attention too all music they got in that movies (especially if it was like year ago????............LOL)

imo that comment was a bit stupid...

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, as Belomar said he did some constructive criticism which he then gets flamed for. If people are so bloody retarded that they even start flaming one another for that we might as well insta-lock all movie threads.

And for those of you who actually can read, he wrote "generally a bad idea". Didnt point out that it was bad in this specific case.

About the movie, was decent. You shouldnt stun BL-tanks if you dont plan on killing them in the stun. Was the movie made in Windows Movie Maker? I usually dislike that program, but this - if it was made in WMM - was the most well made WMM-movie I've seen.

Deld

Loyal Freddie
I liked the movie, thought it good and you played well. Intro was alright, dragged on a bit tho :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well, then i would disagree with belo about songs getting reused, doesnt matter, its not like somebody will remember a movie by 1 song (i.e. listening to it on the radio and thinking OMG BELO'S VID ROXXED). criticism it was none the less. :p

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
rure said:
Was the movie made in Windows Movie Maker? I usually dislike that program, but this - if it was made in WMM - was the most well made WMM-movie I've seen.

Yes i made the movie in WMM, was actually the 1st movie i ever made aswell ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Belomar said:
Reusing songs that have already been used before (I used "Dark Chest of Wonders" in my movie about a year ago) is generally a bad idea.
get real.

Nice movie mate :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Frozensolid said:
Yes i made the movie in WMM, was actually the 1st movie i ever made aswell ;)

Where did you dig up such WMM tictacs? ;)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
very nice movie solid:) gave myself some motivation with my vw:p
Great stuff:)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Great movie frozen !! nice to watch vw in 8 v 8 vids

moik

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to get 8v8 groups, reroll to a more groupfriendly char. You don't want to you say? Well then don't cry and make a 5min movie-intro about it.

The time you spent on making the intro would probably have been enough to reroll to BM/Bainshee. :touch:

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice move Frozen!

Stuff I liked:

- The intro, although it was slightly long.
- Peeling and getting stuff off your support (although, I reccomend NOT giving BL tanks a chance to abuse tendils...).
- Side chain of doom (but you guys probably knew that already ^^)
- Your dmg vs mid light tanks xD

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
If you want to get 8v8 groups, reroll to a more groupfriendly char. You don't want to you say? Well then don't cry and make a 5min movie-intro about it.

/slap tbh

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
moik said:

The time you spent on making the intro would probably have been enough to reroll to BM/Bainshee. :touch:

where is the crying?

twuth

Fledgling Freddie
Nice video Frozen :)

Good to see your not giving up on the class, I always respected you as a polite and good player(better than me by far)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom