Frontier xp spots

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all :)

I was curious about good places to xp my artis in frontiers (not PoC) with a melee and shambot :) So if you know any good places PM me here or post below.

Thx

/Dracus

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Right outside Hlid there are spot with yellow-red mobs a okay camp of em and there is a camp right beside of the yellow-red camp that got red-purp mobs (ranged mobs) and then there is nice red con+ mobs at glen to blend on road on both sides. and ofc PoC (borring place to be imo) also a spot close to Nott but cant remeber where precisely! GL lvling arti

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
i dont know NF exp spots.. but hibs and albs seems to be roaming the spots quite frequently :<

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
Search around your guild clamied tower (if your in a guild) u will get Outpost bonus.. there is always some orange/yellow con mobs nearby towers :cheers:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Not really in a "guild" as it were :p my chars are in warriors of valhalla and warriors of the mist...but both guilds are more or less gone :(

Applied to SC and got accepted...but stopped playing mid/pryd around that time >_< so never got around to gettin an inv :D

Ow and thx for the replies guys :wub:

/Dracus

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
he heh well m good luck on farming and the ideas posted are all good and !!

Get ur butt back into a guild midg need all to be in guilds atm .. and basically all guilds are recruiting imo :)

Thor666

Loyal Freddie
South-West of fens are alot of yellow/blue mobs, and i have experienced that it is faster to kill many small mobs than few large con..

When i lvled Ring of Unielding will, both yellow and orange mobs gave the exact same amount of exp to the arti...
Think its the same with blue/yellow... :wij:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom