This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frontier xp spots

Discussion in 'Midgard' started by Dracus, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Dracus

Dracus Fledgling Freddie

Hey all :)

I was curious about good places to xp my artis in frontiers (not PoC) with a melee and shambot :) So if you know any good places PM me here or post below.

Thx

/Dracus

2. balkeriz

balkeriz One of Freddy's beloved

Right outside Hlid there are spot with yellow-red mobs a okay camp of em and there is a camp right beside of the yellow-red camp that got red-purp mobs (ranged mobs) and then there is nice red con+ mobs at glen to blend on road on both sides. and ofc PoC (borring place to be imo) also a spot close to Nott but cant remeber where precisely! GL lvling arti

3. GrivneKelmorian

GrivneKelmorian Fledgling Freddie

i dont know NF exp spots.. but hibs and albs seems to be roaming the spots quite frequently :<

4. Slitzzz

Slitzzz Fledgling Freddie

Search around your guild clamied tower (if your in a guild) u will get Outpost bonus.. there is always some orange/yellow con mobs nearby towers :cheers:

5. Dracus

Dracus Fledgling Freddie

Not really in a "guild" as it were :p my chars are in warriors of valhalla and warriors of the mist...but both guilds are more or less gone :(

Applied to SC and got accepted...but stopped playing mid/pryd around that time >_< so never got around to gettin an inv :D

Ow and thx for the replies guys :wub:

/Dracus

6. Sigwyen

Sigwyen Fledgling Freddie

he heh well m good luck on farming and the ideas posted are all good and !!

Get ur butt back into a guild midg need all to be in guilds atm .. and basically all guilds are recruiting imo :)

7. Thor666

Thor666 Loyal Freddie

South-West of fens are alot of yellow/blue mobs, and i have experienced that it is faster to kill many small mobs than few large con..

When i lvled Ring of Unielding will, both yellow and orange mobs gave the exact same amount of exp to the arti...
    Think its the same with blue/yellow... :wij: