TV Fringe

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So a good end to the season overall, no real big surprises, and a good set up for the final season.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's a great show, but i rather it ends on a high then a slow agonising death. Interesting to see how they wrap it up.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Season 5 is here and it's started brilliantly.

The closing scene nearly bought a tear to my eye.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It's great because it ( hopefully ) strips away any recurring random investigate xxxx strange shit non- relevant episodes.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's great because it ( hopefully ) strips away any recurring random investigate xxxx strange shit non- relevant episodes.
The thing is, in both x-files, dark skies and Fringe those were sometimes the best episodes.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tell me about it, fucked me right off yesterday morning when it was not there!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The latest episode (6) reminds me of the end of Matrix, when Neo takes out Smith.

Very good, half way through, only 7 more episodes :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Really? Reminds me of half life ep 2 type rebellion vs the overlords.
The way the city is run, etc.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
We get the final episode at the same time as the us... Sky are showing it at 1am on Friday :)

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
1.10am on Friday night / Saturday morning.
The producers know what they've got and they know "true fans" will stay up to watch it.

I know I will be watching it as it airs. :)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
We get the final episode at the same time as the us... Sky are showing it at 1am on Friday :)
The way it should be tbh, the internet spoilers too much these days and with the rise of TV boxes with PVR functionality this is the way forward.

Nate

FH is my second home
sad to see it go, but glad it had the chance to finish.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Few shows get to have a proper send off these days, enjoyed it.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Nice touch to finish with the white tulip.

If you remember the episode "White Tulip" (2x18), that was the one where Peter Weller incorporated tech into his body to jump back in time. The downside was the blast radius killed anything living within a large circle. In the end it was all about getting back to his wife to tell her he loved her, just as the car they're in get smushed. I can see parallels with Walter and Peter.

I see a big problem with the paradox though. If the Observers never came to be, there would be no scouting party of 12. No scouting party of 12 means no September to save Walter and young Peter from the icy lake when they try to send Peter back to the other side after curing him. Peter being dead means he never meets Olivia and so they never have Etta.
The get out was the reset would take place from 2015 onwards, leaving the previous 4 series "intact"

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

If you remember the episode "White Tulip" (2x18), that was the one where Peter Weller incorporated tech into his body to jump back in time. The downside was the blast radius killed anything living within a large circle. In the end it was all about getting back to his wife to tell her he loved her, just as the car they're in get smushed. I can see parallels with Walter and Peter.

I see a big problem with the paradox though. If the Observers never came to be, there would be no scouting party of 12. No scouting party of 12 means no September to save Walter and young Peter from the icy lake when they try to send Peter back to the other side after curing him. Peter being dead means he never meets Olivia and so they never have Etta.
The get out was the reset would take place from 2015 onwards, leaving the previous 4 series "intact"

I think the other big get out there is Michael himself; we don't really know what he's capable of. Also they could have simply created an alternative timeline... it's a tiny details in the grand scheme of things, but I do agree they could have maybe thought it out more.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

Also Zenith, remember that Peter has already reset time by fixing the universe(s). Essentially we were already on a revised timeline. Peter was never saved by Walter in either universe in this timeline, he died. He is back purely through strength of will, and Olivia remembers him only because of their love. WAlter was given his memories back by Walter.

eksdee

FH is my second home
One of my favourite shows of recent years, so nice to see something end properly and with dignity. Great show, will look forward to rewatching it in a few years. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom