Friendly Note to enemies

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
Pip is mad as a mushroom, its true.

But most people (especially stealthers) who DO know what Heretics are like probably won't attack you.
Fighting enhance tics is like fighting necro pets
Frustrating and often futile

Can Tics activate a crush battler?
I wonder what I could hit a battlered enhance Tic with high PD for

:p

I've got it but I mostly just use it to debuff the enemy more then to buff myself as it doesn't make all that much difference.

Personally I find stealthers the hardest enemy to fight because low hit points and no IP mean that poisons hurt us more then most other classes :p A fight against a tic will always last a while but whilst you're not doing much damage to them, they wont be doing large amounts of damage to you either (in comparison to dual wielders for example) as we're positional/reactionary fighters.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
was fun duelling zaggy's heretic with champ, fight lasted forever and was most likely going to lose when using a slash weapon - fight after i used a matter lw and it died really really easy.

i think tics are fun to fight, wish i could fight them on scout tbh :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
kirennia said:
They're nothing like a instalock, grow up and learn maths. Anyone who thinks they're like a warlock, especially a tic who doesn't have any offensive spells at all is mentally distraut.

This comment just confirms how little you know about your enemy...

What Pip means is they have an ability that means he can't insta kill them with his loc. Sounds like an overpowered no skill class to me! :fluffle:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Golena said:
What Pip means is they have an ability that means he can't insta kill them with his loc. Sounds like an overpowered no skill class to me! :fluffle:

I concur!

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
fight after i used a matter lw and it died really really easy.

Does the Tic RR5 reduce Leggy/Poision dmg or just plain old nukes/dd's from casters?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
Does the Tic RR5 reduce Leggy/Poision dmg or just plain old nukes/dd's from casters?

It got changed the last patch to effect cast poison damage but to be honest, I haven't tested it with anything since. Note I also say CAST poison damage so I still havent tested against stealthers either ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom