News French shootings

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I hope is just a coincidence that they magically found out exactly where he lived after a shooting spree
as soon as he upped the 'news' ante by shooting Jewish kids.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
They just need someone to blame because people don't understand that bad sh*t happens.

Wouldn't be surprised if the guy was still very much at large.

(the above is speculation, where as the reality is probably boring as "guy got caught").

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Job, please learn to format your posts properly :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't understand either of these posts.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
French guy, shot kids,school i think, in france(go figure).

though there's been other jew shootings in france too, so this might just be someone "grabbing glory".

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
If it's him that what did it (and see no reason to doubt it with what's coming through), and it's true that the police suspected him after the first two attacks, then somebody's got some 'splainin' to do.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I know about the shootings. I just didn't get the point you or Job were trying to make.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If it's him that what did it (and see no reason to doubt it with what's coming through), and it's true that the police suspected him after the first two attacks, then somebody's got some 'splainin' to do.

True, though it is the french ;)

Wij, was just pointing out that a patsy isn't out of the question on any crime. People need someone to blame and gov. needs to produce one.

Second point being that this might be a glory hogger should be rather clear.

Job

I am very loosely accusing the authorities of having a suspect but sitting on it till he started shooting kiddies.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I wish I could dislike everything you say, automatically. :(
...suspect has told police he is ready to give himself up but only after lunch.
That is very french.

Job

I'm sure these accusations will go mainstream very soon.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"Job, ahead of everybody else yet again."

From the way it looks at the moment, for some reason they really didn't think it was him. I got stopped in two roadblocks yesterday (scarlet alert, an imperceptibly higher state of panic than rosé and fuschia alerts), the po-po have been out in massive force looking for the guy. It sounds like he sent an email to the soldier that was selling the bike from a traceable IP. And they also think that he took his black moped to a garage to get it resprayed white (or vice versa) in between the 2nd and 3rd attacks.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah i don't think the police just sat on their arse, i was speculating on it being the wrong guy. Which is boringly not going to be the case.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
No, you're just the resident troll who thought it was your Job (see what I did there?) to make yet another shit-stirring thread.

Job

Ok then, let's see what transpires.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So wait, we should arrest people before they've committed crimes now?

soze

I am a FH squatter
It looks like the police suspected this guy heavily of similar crimes and had him under Surveillance. I would think they did not move on him because a lack of proof rather than any other reason. But if it does comes out that they were following him then there will be a which hunt as to why the police did not step in at any point.

Job

Put me in charge, I'd arrest everyone under suspicion, just in case....then I'd have amnesty international on my case.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...a former member of France's elite RAID police unit which has surrounded Mehdi’s apartment building told daily newspaper Le Monde this morning’s operation, in which three officers were injured, was "a cock up".

Edit - apparently he's been arrested.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
True, though it is the french ;)

Wij, was just pointing out that a patsy isn't out of the question on any crime. People need someone to blame and gov. needs to produce one.

Second point being that this might be a glory hogger should be rather clear.

A glory hogger with an AK and an UZI. Who exchanged another fire arm for a phone.
Who called a news channel to give a detailed description of his attacks.
Who went to Afghanistan and Pakistan to acquire some Kuffar killing skills.
Who fired several rounds through the door when the police tried to breach his apartment.
..and so forth.

Clearly a patsy. :m00:

I hope is just a coincidence that they magically found out exactly where he lived after a shooting spree
as soon as he upped the 'news' ante by shooting Jewish kids.

That's how it works. If a crime happens, you kill a jew and it's solved.
Have your house checked for lead paint maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom