French people

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeee

hmmmmmmmm i just hate when peeps send me in French, i usually reply in swedish :D i never really get why no frikkin french speaking english tbh :twak:

Cheese? :D

Proto

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
unless this was a joke, go learn english. if it was, go learn to joke.
pitiful , can you speak french ? i think no so Cry more noob ©Inki
ps : i prefere english people on #defiances / #last~wave :p , they are more fun than Leet like you .

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Proto said:
pitiful , can you speak french ? i think no so Cry more noob

can you speak estonian? i dont think so. can you speak russian? i dont think so.

this is an english forum, not estonian, swedish, french, russian or fucking zambian.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i love how french ppl type, the grammar is awful, and no i dont speak french but never claimed i did.

things like "dont speak me" "i chein your char cry more noob"

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Nilcrops said:
Atleast we can speak decent english. :wub:

What he said. And read my second post WiZe^.

Jardar said:
Its not that they are german and french, ive met some really nice people on camlann that are french and german. Its the fact that they take for granted that the rest of the world know how to speak their language and dont even bother or make an effort trying to learn enough english to communicate on a english speaking server. And this is not just daoc, this all over european games. And its really annoying in the end.

German and French are so spoiled. They have so many own server, they think its not neccissarry to even bother learning English for the rest of the world. But they are only ruining the game for themselves to be honest.

fl3a said:
can you speak estonian? i dont think so. can you speak russian? i dont think so. this is an english forum, not estonian, swedish, french, russian or fucking zambian.

Want the rest of the world to speak their own language and not bother to learn English? This is why they call English the international language Proto, so people can communicate.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Jardar said:
This is why they call English the international language Proto, so people can communicate.

my point exactly :p

B

Ballad

Proto said:
pitiful , can you speak french ? i think no so Cry more noob ©Inki
ps : i prefere english people on #defiances / #last~wave :p , they are more fun than Leet like you .
Are you french? :eek7:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
is that like a special langauge or can anyone get it by getting the microsoft language pack

Atheistic Archon

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
can you speak estonian? i dont think so. can you speak russian? i dont think so.

this is an english forum, not estonian, swedish, french, russian or fucking zambian.
I think we need a Zambian DAoC server! :wub:

neill

Fledgling Freddie
kikoolol.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom