French people

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
There are 2 things I can't stand in this world, one. People who are intollerent of other peoples cultures, and two. The dutch. ;)

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
There are 2 things I can't stand in this world, one. People who are intollerent of other peoples cultures, and two. The dutch. ;)

:p

I'm not intollerant tho, I tollerate them every day by not swearing at every single one i meet.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Except you don't meet any, do you? You just interact with them online.

a.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:

damn that was a good movie

B

Ballad

Germans are far worse than French tbh.

Huresohn Hrhrhr

Adolph LeaderOfTheGermans

Schwarzertoddesgrau

Do I have to say more?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yes mr burns is he german or french....i dont care he is a nice guy but still kills everyone.

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Its not that they are german and french, ive met some really nice people on camlann that are french and german. Its the fact that they take for granted that the rest of the world know how to speak their language and dont even bother or make an effort trying to learn enough english to communicate on a english speaking server. And this is not just daoc, this all over european games. And its really annoying in the end.

B

Ballad

Jardar said:
Its not that they are german and french, ive met some really nice people on camlann that are french and german. Its the fact that they take for granted that the rest of the world know how to speak their language and dont even bother or make an effort trying to learn enough english to communicate on a english speaking server. And this is not just daoc, this all over european games. And its really annoying in the end.
True.

As long as the european companies keep making separate servers for French and Germans this problem will exist.

This is one of the reasons why I'm not going to play WoW on the european servers...

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Ballad said:
True.

As long as the european companies keep making separate servers for French and Germans this problem will exist.

This is one of the reasons why I'm not going to play WoW on the european servers...

Aye true m8.
And we all know this wont happen, cos they are making money of it.
And yeah, i agree, if i play any other mmorpg i will start on a US server for sure this time.

Proto

Fledgling Freddie
This thread rox imo , there is lamers on all country stop dream . -_-

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
I do know some actually, only one of them I like - and thats cuz he makes an effort to not be like his countrymen and actually be polite.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Proto said:
This thread rox imo , there is lamers on all country stop dream . -_-

unless this was a joke, go learn english. if it was, go learn to joke.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
/slap i met a cool french yesterday :) "you want buffs" "ooo yes please" he helped me xp, and then when he dinged he rooted so i could powertap more etc :) then when i dinged, he told me 2 kill him :) he was very polite and very friendly :) even gave me tips of where i can xp easily and get good drops.

Jardar

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
Adjustments to a sentance doesnt make it any less proper english or not, aslong as it isnt needed.

[23:44] <fl3a> Kaj- i stand corrected, i checked
[23:44] <fl3a> ask, decide, know, remember, forget, explain, learn, understand, wonder require how
[23:45] <Kaj-> So joke is not included?
[23:46] <fl3a> learn how to joke
[23:46] <fl3a> is correct

:flame:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom