Free week if your account has been inactive for 60+ days

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Were also collecting those, most of us are scandinavians btw.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You are stupid.

1 months sub = $14.95 which is £8.98 approx 1.60 exchange rate.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/dark-age-of-camelot-payment-and-subscription-faq/
Bioware Mythic
Purchase Notification
The following purchase(s) were made under the EA Account for Username ******* via the Account Management site.

DAOC 1 Month Subscription$ $13.99

Tax: £2.33
Total: £16.32

If you did not authorize this, please contact the Support department.

You may contact Support via help.ea.com. Click on “Contact Us” and follow the simple steps. If you are based in the US, this website allows you to leave your phone number for us to call you back.

This is an automated email from the Account Management site for Bioware Mythic.

Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Age of Reckoning, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2014. Used under license by Electronic Arts Inc

From my email, so go for it now....dummy and don't call me that again idiot, the email is quite clear ..... don't care about the FAQ...

Last edited:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Bioware Mythic
Purchase Notification
The following purchase(s) were made under the EA Account for Username ******* via the Account Management site.

DAOC 1 Month Subscription$ $13.99

Tax: £2.33
Total: £16.32

You may contact Support via help.ea.com. Click on “Contact Us” and follow the simple steps. If you are based in the US, this website allows you to leave your phone number for us to call you back.

Games Workshop, Warhammer, Warhammer Online, Age of Reckoning, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer world are either ®, ™ and/or © Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2014. Used under license by Electronic Arts Inc

From my email, so go for it now....dummy and don't me that again, the email quite clear ..... don't care about the FAQ...
And further more I saw the funds go from my bank account and not converted to currency rate so sod off....

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Bioware Mythic
Purchase Notification
The following purchase(s) were made under the EA Account for Username aneline via the Account Management site.

DAOC 1 Month Subscription $ $15,99

Tax: kr 3,20
Total: kr 19,19

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
And further more I saw the funds go from my bank account and not converted to currency rate so sod off....

For that to happen your bank must have its exchange rate the wrong way round...which is unlikely.

Mythic would not charge tax in sterling on a USD sale. Double check and triple check your bank statement. It looks to me that someone has fucked up and taken the wrong currency then.

Simply because $13.99 or £8.39
and lets say a tax of 20% (I am not sure of the actual rate over there) $2.79 equaling £1.67
A total of $16.78 converted to £10.06

I smell shenanigans.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, using the DK Kroner, it should work out to be around 86kr 1USD = 5.45Dkr

It seems Mythic aren't very good at banking or you haven't checked your bank account properly.

Last edited:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Or use paypal! (can you still do that?)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Sooo many questions suddenly pop up

- Figuring out if the old template is still viable,
- Is RR7 now concidered low/gimped?
- Is Sav even still a grp atractive class or have zerkers re-re-re-won that spot?
- How about ml's for tanks ? back in the day WL was tehwin, still true?
- Champion lvl?
- Mount? (important to get an uber op'ed one?)

Last but not least, are there any guilds around anymore with more than 1-3 active/online players at any given time? or are mini guilds thEwin now?

Himse

FH is my second home
Sooo many questions suddenly pop up

- Figuring out if the old template is still viable,
- Is RR7 now concidered low/gimped?
- Is Sav even still a grp atractive class or have zerkers re-re-re-won that spot?
- How about ml's for tanks ? back in the day WL was tehwin, still true?
- Champion lvl?
- Mount? (important to get an uber op'ed one?)

Last but not least, are there any guilds around anymore with more than 1-3 active/online players at any given time? or are mini guilds thEwin now?

Old template will need updating for sure.
RR7 is average, but still kinda low, alot of people have alts around that rr. (you can get det9 so should be ok!)
Savage is still a good group class for sure, now they have charge.
Battlemaster savage IMO for grouping.
CL10 is definitely required.
Mount - not really needed, try to group as much as possible, get one of the 1p ones just in case. Expensive mounts are just for looks.

Guild wise, depends what you're after, there's lots of guilds with a fair few active members.

I'd probably recommend joining somebody like TSK, good to help you get geared, get some more rps and run zergs.

Grouping wise, mid isnt really a good pug realm, but try Spite if you wanna rvr some after you're templated etc!

I can try to help you get geared and such, I have some spare plat kicking about. Dunno when we'll both be online though!

Last edited:

Darklis

One of Freddy's beloved
back on ywain 6, albion.. don't know anyone there... anyone from here there?

Himse

FH is my second home
I play Alb occasionally, Lazerpewpew or some variation you'll find me on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom