Free week if your account has been inactive for 60+ days

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
fucking finally.

they could have done it with New New frontiers though, imagine if ppl like it then they patch and they hate it they cancel subs; where as with the patch they just roll around in nostalgia and will probably deal with it.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Tried it, can't see any option to reactivate a free week anywhere in the account centre. And I haven't had this account open since like, 2012~

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Tried it, can't see any option to reactivate a free week anywhere in the account centre. And I haven't had this account open since like, 2012~

press subscribe and it'll take you to the next page and say something like "You are eligible for 7 days of free play time" you need to put payment details in/credit card but you can remove them again/cancel it after you press accept etc, its just in case you want to continue playing after the 7 days.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing like that on any tab.

Interesting, I know for a fact I haven't played live last year at all and noone else has ever had my subs. My eu account also seems to have vanished from the current account list on my master account.

Oh well.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing like that on any tab.

Interesting, I know for a fact I haven't played live last year at all and noone else has ever had my subs. My eu account also seems to have vanished from the current account list on my master account.

Oh well.

Popping up for me on mine, but then not touched them since maybe 2009/10. Might give it a bash when I've a quiet week coming up

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Temping. But I've literally got no idea what I'd do. I don't even know where any of my toons are these days, let alone what I'd play. (Or who with..)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
As Anything changed since I was last on over a year and half ago ????

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Read it and still nothing that wants me to re try even with 7 free days OH well maybe when it goes F2P

Yeppy

Regular Freddie
I wish they stopped making me respec characters, an kept my character config server side.

Other than that I'm experiencing huge performance lag. tech support takes a day an half to get back to you with automated "switch it off an on" responses.

Did manage to kill a few kobolds in molvik though. Not worth a monthly resub. Would be tempted by a classic server :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Hmmm, think I will give this a try, been thinking about it for a while because I got so tired of that POS pvmp in lotro and how imbalanced that was that the only online game left worth trying/going back to atm is this one. So free week and then sub for a month, then I'll see where I stand with regards to ESO to continue subbing back here :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
That is if the damned thing will let me log in to my account >< which it won't :<

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Account problems, if no £1 can't go any further into site :< grrr don't get paid until friday ><

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Wouldnt know where to begin.

I know what toons I had but account, password etc..hmmmm
Guess I'm fucked ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Wouldnt know where to begin.

I know what toons I had but account, password etc..hmmmm
Guess I'm fucked ;)
I ended up phoning them, yea it was a lil expensive but they had a CSR to speak to in UK and they phoned me back, got the pw and the acc name. Hope you remembered your security question, they will ask you what toons also. Try the support email first tho, failing that, go origin and see what they can do, then speak to someone on the phone. Like I say, I lost all but the toon names, so your ok, persevere and it will happen.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
heh,
well done!
I've written them ar support, I'll just have to wait and see if i get a reply or not.
I wonder if I can creat a new account without fucking the old one up ?

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
heh,
well done!
I've written them ar support, I'll just have to wait and see if i get a reply or not.
I wonder if I can creat a new account without fucking the old one up ?
Create as many acc's as you like as long as it's got a different email mate. They don't care, your subs is their money as far as they are concerned, they don't give a flying hoots how many acc's you have as long as the money is going in to the bank.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
might have to,
Doesn't seem they are willing to hand it over, they say the name is wrong (Given for the account)
Which tbh is kinda wierd.

/Shrug

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Have they nerfed the grafics? or is that only for the free downloadable client?
it looks like shit ;)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Have they nerfed the grafics? or is that only for the free downloadable client?
it looks like shit ;)

Well it did once look good, I just got my shit sorted and been back on, the bg's are good so far. Fun at least. Erm, but after seeing the price of the friggen subs, lol £16 for one months subs, like FO!! £2 of that is tax lmao!!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Well it did once look good, I just got my shit sorted and been back on, the bg's are good so far. Fun at least. Erm, but after seeing the price of the friggen subs, lol £16 for one months subs, like FO!! £2 of that is tax lmao!!
I distinctly remember before GOA mishandled DAOC that the subs were like only £8 wtf!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
might have to,
Doesn't seem they are willing to hand it over, they say the name is wrong (Given for the account)
Which tbh is kinda wierd.

/Shrug
Just to jog my memory, was BigBetty your character or Tiny's? I can't remember :)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
$13 does not equate to £16.

Bioware/Mythic (obviously can't blame Broadsword for this), go sort ur fucking minds out about currency rates, no wonder your game is dying, you lick the American's who had fewer in population per server, per region, than anywhere the game was to be had, especially being US who 'were' the main source of your custom and then you move the servers back to your sweet homeland and then expect us your main income to pay more than your own natives, like FO tbh. Sooner you f2p, sooner you get your game back to where it was and you might actually start doing some shit to the game that makes it worthwhile playing beyond the easy moder content that is the Status Quo. And get some players back to boot. You seriously cannot expect the main source of your customer base to be insulted by such hiked prices with a game that in its current state is well past its sell by date compared to other mmo's that 'are' free to play and offer the same pve experience or better. Without the pvp aspect of this game DAOC would have been dead a long time ago. You have less players, you charge the ones that are loyal to you or were more, doesn't make sense. Lazy bastids, market the fucking game! ><

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Playing on following toons:

Ywain 6:
Blaamusling, Kolbolt shaman
Pinotage, Frostalf Runemaster

Pm me any time

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
That right they charging £16 now that £48 with my 3 Accounts ... WELL I will definitely not be making a return lol

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
That right they charging £16 now that £48 with my 3 Accounts ... WELL I will definitely not be making a return lol

Soulbow my friend, you were never short of a full deck of cards, seems Mythic think we are all stupid. Wise choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom