Free lvl

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok so guild rerolled Hib/Avalon and u get a free lvl every 48h there and i got my free lvl 46-47 yesterday, and today when i check /free it says i get a free lvl in 1d xxh and i tought the last free lvl was 46-46, so is it bugged or am i missinformed?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
You can get from 47 to 48 with a free level, but no further.

On patch the highest was 46 to 47, but that was considered a bug, and was fixed.

Darzil

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
does a free lvl count as a "lvl", like i said i got free lvl 46-47 and the last free lvl was 47-48 so i havent exped and dinged from that will i sitll be able to get the last free lvl ?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You need to get at least one 'natural' level since your last free level to be eligible for another free level. If your free level takes you to level 47 then you won't get another free level as you need to reach 48 by yourself and then you'll be too high level to be eligible for another free level. You can still use the /freelevel command and it'll tell you how long before you would be eligible because you're still in the level range for freelevels however you can't actually get another one now.

You need to ding 47 naturally to get a free level to 48.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom