Free Access for a week, will you be there ?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Spent about a hour ingame and the memories are overwhelming.
Not played for maybe 3-4 years have made me slow and mostly fumbling my fingers but had a couple of good fights.

Noticed that bludgeon still makes SB easymode :)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
actually gotten alot of solo fights for a change. totaly different from what im used to on ywain.

main problem is that im running out of haste, heal and endo pots. and no one is bothering selling them on CMs. que que :p

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Are people runnin around with buffs mostly or not? ;d

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
more buffless people then im used to see, but there are still bots around :p

gohan

FH is my second home
i managed to get buffed a few runs on NS earlier had loads of fun, only rr3 but got about 4-5 kills V rr 6 7 8's ect nearly killed GReapers rr10 friars but blitz is still a massive adding gay

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
Been some good fights on my Scout these past few days. Really enjoying it, both winning and more often losing.

Even had a moan at someone for adding on a fight. Ahh the memories :) (I am such a hypocrite coz I added like fuck on Ywain lol)

And also found out I had the wrong style on my qbar also. Such a noob :( (and /rude to Mythic for changing the styles and removing the stun from Beartooth you gits)

But I wish some low realm rank fodder would log in though :p

But by far the biggest problem I faced was the 6 bottles of ale I drank during this evenings play :drink:

My guild hasn't had so many people playing the same game in ages. We must be a right bunch of cheapskates who will latch onto any freebie :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah i had some fun runs earlier when people were unbuffed, logged in tonight and seemed everyone had logged bots though. Pity really, it was more fun the unbuffed way :) Still epic nostalgia loggin in all the dyvet toons and seein some old names ingame :D

Influenza

Part of the furniture
What sucks is , the german cluster with only 700 on has more action in NF than ywain does with 4000.

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
Pfft chipper, my menta > yours! :p

fuck me now theres a blast from the past where you been hidin you gimp! you never owned me you never even got close :p you just got more grps cos you were a mana gimp! hahah nice to hear from ya tho m8 been a long time.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
fuck me now theres a blast from the past where you been hidin you gimp! you never owned me you never even got close :p you just got more grps cos you were a mana gimp! hahah nice to hear from ya tho m8 been a long time.

Pfft, I was light FYI!

Been out of mmos for a while now, ever since dropping wow a couple of years back. More of an FPS player now (TF2 4tw).

Seen any of the old crew in game chip? :-o

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
logged on yesterday neri was on tbh wasnt a whole lot of ppl on i think alot are still tryin to find there passwords etc icebreaker supposed to have been on.

have to have a blast on tf2 with ya not been on it for a while like.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Ah funny stuff. Good to see peeps not seen out in yrs. RvR is pretty limited with the population, but it's a change from the ywain nuthouse and enjoy it while it lasts.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Possible expansion idea?

I logged in my sorc after so many years and smiled to myself when I found him to be still in OF. I went for a run and was surprised how good the old girl still looks.
Anyway the idea, there will always be peeps like me who think OF was the dogs bollox and then others that say NF is vastly superior.
With the OF zones still on the servers and fully functional except the keeps are disabled from entry, why not create a expansion (std star trek plot idea Inc) focusing on traveling to the past to save the future.
If the idea was good enough for blizzard then I’m sure its good enough for mythic ;) It would solve the problem of server population splits whilst also keeping the OF and NF brigade happy. And I guess wouldn’t cost a fortune in programming and man hours to accomplish.

TNT

One of Freddy's beloved
email couldnt be found on their web site, aint played in years so cant really remember my username or passed :/

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I didnt bother re-installing Thowen :(

I couldnt be bothered! are people even playing?!

Kas

Fledgling Freddie
been a long long time since i played thoroughly enjoying the free week. quite a few changes to get my head round though :/ thinking i may come back full time if the servers get changed over to mythic :)

As for people no longer having access to their email account my friend had the same problem but they changed the email for him after providing his address etc to goa. ^^ :D

Just noticed my signature is abit out of date :|

gohan

FH is my second home
I didnt bother re-installing Thowen :(

I couldnt be bothered! are people even playing?!

i played my NS on sat morning for about an hour, was a bit of a laugh, havn't been on since lol

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
was ok first coupple of days , but that faded fast , by now its addfest on an allmost empty server :)

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
do we need to DO anything to get accounts transferred to US servers? or is it all automatic?

NikonL

Fledgling Freddie
All my horses are on my accounts that's the point :|

(I'm guessing you meant just wait and it happens automatically?)

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
All my horses are on my accounts that's the point :|

(I'm guessing you meant just wait and it happens automatically?)

he meant wait and see, mythic havnt given any info about what happens so none here can answer u what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom