Freddyshouse Guild Open Beta Server

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
edit: Sorted things with white rose and I'm now on the mailing list to know what server all the ex-EU-DAoCs are going. The moment I know I'll post it here. :)

I'll clear this up as people are taking it out of context in certain channels atm.

The only people who will know will be the 9 people who have PMed me an interest in the guild. When things are released to the public I'll update the thread in due course so those with a vague interest can join us.

Mysticrose

Fledgling Freddie
I'll clear this up as people are taking it out of context in certain channels atm.

The only people who will know will be the 9 people who have PMed me an interest in the guild. When things are released to the public I'll update the thread in due course so those with a vague interest can join us.

Pwew, was about to post: Stop the press! :lol:

Xahl

Fledgling Freddie
guys if I'm just avaible I would LOVE to join this guild tomorrow (monday) when my headstart begins. I have watched this thread many times, just havent posted in it ^^ I will be Goblin shaman for my first char. If I can get in, who I should PM ingame? :) (sorry I'm very busy atm so I don't have time to check whole post to see which one to PM ;/ tho if I don't get an ansver I will find it l8er on)

-Thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom