Freddyshouse Guild Open Beta Server

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
What <GuildName> did you pick? Then people can just do "/who GuildName" in chat and it will list all it's members to contact.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I thought the message was, ' You are already logged it!'

Or is it a reference to something else?

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
OK, I vote for the Order guild to be called 'Error FourOneFour' :D

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
It was suggested One for one and then was changed last min at the time of registraion. Guess itll have to do till the end of beta :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm on order as eca at the mo so any other freddies send me a whisper.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm on order as eca at the mo so any other freddies send me a whisper.

I shall hunt you down Cow.

Oh and my guild name was clearly the winner. It had bacon and freddyshouse in it. Damn you pesky kids!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Alright, there is a new server up. Karak-vlak. I will be there tonight to start a des career.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
hmm I'm away for most of the evening, though I can get in very late maybe. I'm absolutely dead at work atm though, so if I am in at all it won't be for very long o0

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Well I'll be on tonight so if someone could invite aligapth, DoK on Karak-Hirn

Dudds

Fledgling Freddie
Who do i need to speak to in game to get an invite? If it's still alright for me to join :clap:

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
I guess you could just search for the guildname in the social menu (default 'o') and whisper someone on that list...

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
Lokk - Squig Herder. Will probably be on tonight, especially since I only stopped playing yesterday because the game crashed :p
Invite me to the guild if you can please :)

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to invite 4 of you yesterday evening 10th at about 10pm gmt But none of you were online, If you see me on any of my chars (begining with Morti) then send me a tell and ill invite

Zede

Part of the furniture
the old guild name thing

possible for anyone to actually type it in, or am i missing some subtle reason why not ?

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
Ok so "Logged in it" Is Destructions Freddy's based Guild

Is there a Order guild that is Freddy's based or will happily take Freddy members if so what is the name and what server ?

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
I won't be back in OB anymore before the Wipe so see you in the live servers :)

Was planning to go on the White Rose server (whatever it will be) and still play Chaos.

-Ezaar the soon reborn Marauder

taB

Part of the furniture
Heyup chum(p)s :p

Any idea what server the Freddies are heading to for the main event?

I'm going to be heading to the "Sea of Dreams" open rvr place with some friends. Maybe catch you there.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
You guys should make a poll for core or open server. Make sure you include the rules for each one. Then go from there.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
We're going with the White Rose/#war.prydwen peeps and they chose core.

I, personally, don't want another WoW experience. So I'm avoiding open like the plague.

edit: Sorted things with white rose and I'm now on the mailing list to know what server all the ex-EU-DAoCs are going. The moment I know I'll post it here. :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've run across some destro while questing and wanting to gank the shit out of them, open really really appeals to me because if you are getting abused you can just join scenarios as an alternative it's not like you're going to be corpsecamped for hours - but that added danger/excitement factor adds a lot to the game imo.

Acrisius91

Fledgling Freddie
I've run across some destro while questing and wanting to gank the shit out of them, open really really appeals to me because if you are getting abused you can just join scenarios as an alternative it's not like you're going to be corpsecamped for hours - but that added danger/excitement factor adds a lot to the game imo.

Sadly, I agree, and so do a bunch of my irl friends. So I guess I will not join a freddysguild in WAR. I was looking forwards to it a lot :(

EDIT: btw, what are "White Rose/#war.prydwen"? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom