Freddyshouse Guild Beta

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
The guild will be transfered into the server that's one thing for sure, but about me staying is uncertain. So yeah, all freddy's in the guild will be transfered to the same server, but that doesnt mean that i will stay in this guild

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
If interest we could start this up on some swtor server, like when AoC launched (too bad that game sucked)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Yeah the AoC one was great, agreed about the quality of the game though!

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I got this email, it seems like their making a big deal about this guild nonsense, though frankly, I don't understand why.

email from swtor@email.swtor.com said:
This is the phase you've been waiting for. We're ready to begin importing* your guild, Freddyshouse Community, into the game. Your guild must have at least four members who have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their pre-order codes at The Code Redemption Center before the end of the Pre-Launch Guild Program††. Check your guild's qualification status now.

Click here if you have any questions or want more details about the Deployment Phase.

* We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that qualifying guilds are imported into a server that meets your specified preferences, but we cannot make any guarantees given the anticipated volume of guilds (among other factors). All server placements therefore remain in our sole discretion. We also cannot take responsibility for technical errors or glitches that prevent your guild from importing into the game as planned. See Terms of Service for more details.

††At the end of the Pre-Launch Guild Program and before your guild is deployed to The Old Republic, guilds on the website may not be altered in any way. This includes creating/disbanding guilds, adding/removing guild members, promoting/demoting guild members, adding/removing allies and adversaries, as well as changing guild's server type, time zone, and language preference. During this period, guilds can continue posting in their public and private forums. For more details, visit the Guilds FAQ.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Without having to read the entire thread is/will there be a FH guild? and if so where and what faction :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Without having to read the entire thread is/will there be a FH guild? and if so where and what faction :p
Well we will all be heading for a pvp server, and all will choose the opposite faction as you, so keep your head down. :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Is this guild still live with active members or not?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Err, no.

Granted it's not official release yet but so far only 2 people is in it, and who the other one is i don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom