Freddyshouse Guild Beta

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
Well maybe the title is a bit missleading, but the fact is that swtor released a guild forum creation thingie,
that will most propably provide to the most active guilds a beta invitation, i always enjoy beta testing,
as well as i believe all of you enjoy beta testing, so i created a guild that would be nice to have as many (active)
members in it as possible so we have a chance to get a beta invitation,
i would love to ask for a sticky so i could use a redirect to any place here in freddyshouse ,
so people can jump between freddyshouse and "swtor" freddyshouse community guild instantly. tyvm.

To join the guild just mention throught swtor application the word "freddyshouse" and i will just accept your application.

Link for the guild is here : Freddyshouse Community | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Yep I have signed up, having played with randoms on RIFT and some of the people here on DAOC; I'll definetly be playing this anyway :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
someone needs to answer my magical question of win - is it still a closed beta -

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

kk, whats it like thus far? still got my money on it being apart of the fail train and we all know the fail train has no brakes :p but i'm willing to try it to be proven otherwise.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I haven't got a clue. :)

I'm staying far far away from this game until it release.

I'm quite tired of beta testing games now, and it would be really nice to start playing a newly released game WITHOUT having played through 90% of it before hand. :)

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
i need more people !!! moar moar !!! i give fat loootz !!

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Ill join up if i get in the beta first wanna check this crap :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
No, i will not sign up to.

I've made up my mind..

Yes i have!

wutae

One of Freddy's beloved
No, i will not sign up to.

I've made up my mind..

Yes i have!

Nooooo i need MORE members, the more the higher chance to get a guild invitation, GIVE MOAR PEOPLE !!!

P.S i will give u a cookie

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Sorry, i don't like cookies.

Give me a pie and i'l think about it... :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You owe me a bigass cookie Wutae...

applied as Korodoch as Ctuchik wasn't available... :(

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
SWTOR: Guild Testing program has begun

That's no moon, it's The Old Republic's Guild Testing program!

by Matt Daniel on Aug 15th 2011 8:30PM

Betas, Sci-fi, Events, in-game, Guilds, News items, Star Wars: The Old Republic

Give yourself to the Dark Side... and bring your friends, because it's gonna be a party! BioWare announced today that Star Wars: The Old Republic's Guild Testing program has begun, with the first wave of guilds having been invited to begin testing today.

Any active guild with at least 10 members can register to join the Guild Testing program, and guilds will be periodically chosen at random to test the game. Whether you're a small or large guild is irrelevant, as both varieties are needed to adequately test The Old Republic's guild systems. So sign your guild up, and then prepare yourselves for the internal debate over whether or not your guild belongs with the Republic or the Empire. BioWare is not responsible for any guild schisms that occur as a result.

[*]Source: Star Wars: The Old Republic forums

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm so torn with this game. I enjoy the universe(played SW:G a lot), but at the same time i haven't had that poke towards must buy attitude.

It looks like it could be amazing, but at the same time there's this nagging DC:U AoC feeling of wasting money for a months tryout.

Mirianna

Regular Freddie
Applied. Both brothers and my nephew have decided not to play this game, so handy to have some others to hook up with, especially from EU:england:

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Just as a point, I'm not sure Wutae is serious about taking this guild into the game, but I may be wrong.

If theories about players being allocated random servers when they first log in are correct, this guild could serve as a way for Freddy's to all land on the same server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom