Freddys servers

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Probably should post this somewhere else, but what is going on with connectivity, for 6 months now the connection fails first time, on all my devices it drops out to cannot be reached, but then reloads OK.
I can get to the main page fine, but posts and alerts fail everytime.
Any ideas..is it just me

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This thread is a goldmine of pisstaking opportunities. I don't even know which path to go down there are so many.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Must be the muslims blocking your interwebs cause it works fine for me

Bob007

Prince Among Men
It's working fine here also. I would be considering some Malware or a browser hijack as a good place to start, something that is intercepting your requests for data.

Grab a copy of ADWCleaner (google) run it a few times, following the intructions and then try again. Report back with your findings.

Techie Discussion, any chance we can keep it civil please.
Ta Lid ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its on every device and only happens on freddies, it even happens on my mothers phone.
Must be a Liverpool thing.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Must be your connection @Job for me FreddysHouse (except the other day) is one of the sites on the net that always works even when others seem to be fucking about.

Bob007

Prince Among Men
I have to agree, for me FreddysHouse is one of my tests as its normally so stable. Unfortunately I missed the lightening strike downtime as one of our third parties have servers in the same data center so I spent that time dealing with irritated clients :)

Can you test on someone else's BB or just on phones connection.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Probably should post this somewhere else, but what is going on with connectivity, for 6 months now the connection fails first time, on all my devices it drops out to cannot be reached, but then reloads OK.
I can get to the main page fine, but posts and alerts fail everytime.
Any ideas..is it just me
What is the exact error you get on first load? Also, could you open the browsers developer tab and go to network BEFORE you even attempt to go to FreddysHouse and post the contents (if any) after the failure. As others have said, I never have a problem and I connect from all over the place so would like to understand what is causing your issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom