Freddy's Fucked

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
After consideration I have decided the following.
This is supposed to be a gaming forum. Gaming is entertaining and a pleasurable activity. I don't want to look at an obituary when I go to a gaming forum. Nor do I want to put masking tape across my monitor to hide it as one half wit suggests. Someone needs medication for suggesting that was a good idea here.
This place and Barry's before, has been a source of entertainment and information to me for longer than I care to remember. No longer. It is a struggle to read some of the ill spelt and incoherent crap that gets posted here now, and I have lost the will to try anymore.

It seems to be populated by liberal, politically correct, arguementative, illiterate and mentally challenged wasters. Most of whom seen to spend their lives fantasising that they are wizards because there real lives are so fucking lacking. I like the fact that we went to war with Iraq, I agree with kicking out immigrants, I agree with testing drugs on animals, I don't agree with our benefit system rewarding 16 year old slags, get the picture? My views, but I remember a better world, not that long ago.
It isn't possible to discuss things here anymore, because these fuckers are so retarded that they cannot understand a rational argument or are too afraid to express their real views on such a vegetarian forum.
I've outgrown this place.
To those that I still respect, good luck.
To the others, stop picking your sores and take up a dangerous sport and do it badly please, really, you can feature permanently at the top of the forum then.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
~Yuckfou~ said:
Nor do I want to put masking tape across my monitor to hide it as one half wit suggests.

glad you rememberd me.

cya
xxxx

Aada

Part of the furniture
Switch to Decaff coffee and seek help thats my honest opinion.

Chilly

Balls of steel
it's all true :(

and now some **** will ban you for telling some tosser to die.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Yup, given the total lack of any thread that doesnt descend into the same old pish youve got a very valid point.

And surprise surprise, this thread is trying to go the same way in under 5 minutes: impressive by any standards.

Clown

Part of the furniture
This is the 'General' forum. The gaming forums are down there, noob.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I like the fact that we went to war with Iraq, I agree with kicking out immigrants, I agree with testing drugs on animals, I don't agree with our benefit system rewarding 16 year old slags, get the picture? My views, but I remember a better world, not that long ago.

I agree with those views except for the war one mind, I just think thats pure idiocy on behalf of George Bush and Tony Blair tbh.

As for immigrants, if they got in legally and work for their keep fine, if not, kick them out, no reason for them to be here and frankly thats how I see it, like it or not.

Anyway, cya Yuck.

P.S I fucking hate Political Correctness too. :p

Aada

Part of the furniture
Sharma said:
I agree with those views except for the war one mind, I just think thats pure idiocy on behalf of George Bush and Tony Blair tbh.

As for immigrants, if they got in legally and work for their keep fine, if not, kick them out, no reason for them to be here and frankly thats how I see it, like it or not.

Anyway, cya Yuck.

P.S I fucking hate Political Correctness too. :p

GW/Blair couldn't win either way could they? either they went to war and brought a KNOWN war criminal to justice.

Or they risked letting a complete nutter who enjoys torture/launching missles into nearby countrys (WOW people have forgot he did that?) carry on and risk him getting his hands on nuclear weapons and taking some small country out just for the fun of it.

Either way people would still complain if the situation went either of them 2 ways.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Agree with Yuck. Me and throd have had the same conversation regarding what Yuck said as well.

I won't leave though because there are some good guys on here who get me. That and only that keeps me posting.

If you have a view on here and it doesn't coincide with what Labour tells you is right then you are branded a racist or similar.

Racist is such a cringe worthy word now that it ranks up there with calling people a noob or a chav, the word has been so over used it has crawled up its own arse to make the people using it look a twat.

Take care Yuck and please visit our server when you get a chance. Failing that pop in irc(#xatrix)

mank!

Part of the furniture
fuck off yuck you fascist racist nazi **** and don't come back.

same goes to trem and throd, stop living in the 1940's.

tris-

olol. u support UAF? i was in manc the other day and seen one of their propaganda leaflets.

it was THE most biggest pile of utter bollocks ive ever seen

mank!

Part of the furniture
thanks for sharing that insightful explanation which ably demonstrated your understanding of the intended message of the so-called propaganda.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Todays the day I suppose that FH gets changed from my home page.

Mank, dont be such a gobby wanker :/

Trem

Trem said:
Racist is such a cringe worthy word now that it ranks up there with calling people a noob or a chav, the word has been so over used it has crawled up its own arse to make the people using it look a twat.

Mank said:
fuck off yuck you fascist racist nazi ****

Nuff said.

tris-

mank said:
thanks for sharing that insightful explanation which ably demonstrated your understanding of the intended message of the so-called propaganda.

you say that as if i voted for BNP.

i vote for labour fyi.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
~Yuckfou~ said:
I like the fact that we went to war with Iraq, I agree with kicking out immigrants, I agree with testing drugs on animals, I don't agree with our benefit system rewarding 16 year old slags
Agreed entirely. While I believe that we went to war for what appeared to be 'the wrong reasons' (ie; we had no proof), I'm glad Saddam was caught and is (hopefully) being brought to justice. I hope that bastard pays.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
haarewin said:
Agreed entirely. While I believe that we went to war for what appeared to be 'the wrong reasons' (ie; we had no proof), I'm glad Saddam was caught and is (hopefully) being brought to justice. I hope that bastard pays.

How much?

Personally, I have FH as my homepage because it's green :)

Ah. I'm fucked if I can be arsed with all the doom and gloom. I still like the place.

I just hate everyone in it?

mank!

Part of the furniture
Trem said:
Nuff said.

it were irony, surely you've known me long enough that you never take anything i say seriously

in all seriousness yuck was/is one of the few decent people left here. there's also been precisely fuck all worth reading on here about a year.

Trem

mank said:
it were irony, surely you've known me long enough that you never take anything i say seriously

in all seriousness yuck was/is one of the few decent people left here. there's also been precisely fuck all worth reading on here about a year.

FS!!

I thought that you weren't being serious, then my pile hurt then rage took over.

Sorry sex face :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
lethal2.gif

"I'm getting too old for this shit."

dysfunction

FH is my second home
and another one bites the dust :(

I agree with most of what yuck said as it happens...

Kryten

Old Cow.
This does get too serious - too many people appear to enjoy their pixie/wizard/gandalf/elf/sorcerer/whacks player with level 3 wand of wank type games.

However we do enjoy the odd thread "HB soandso!" - it's light hearted, it's a celebration of the birthday of another likeminded soul. Surely it would be plain ignorant to ignore those that pass away. It doesn't need to be in your face like a sticky thread - surely a thread as and when something like that happens would suffice.

Argument is progress in the long run - comprimise is usually the solution.
I don't really frequent the forums too much these days for the sheer amount of crap that is here these days - Yuckfou, perhaps you should look at IRC? At least you can tell people to shut the fuck up in real time ;)

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
~Yuckfou~ said:
It seems to be populated by liberal, politically correct, arguementative, illiterate and mentally challenged wasters.
...is exactly why I stopped reading and posting (not that I did much) many months ago..

I like the fact that we went to war with Iraq, I agree with kicking out immigrants, I agree with testing drugs on animals, I don't agree with our benefit system rewarding 16 year old slags
Spot on.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Scouse said:
How much?
as he was happy to kill thousands... as far as "the powers that be" would go.
edit: no I will put it in writing. he should be given a death sentence.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
~Yuckfou~ said:
It seems to be populated by liberal, politically correct, arguementative, illiterate and mentally challenged wasters. Most of whom seen to spend their lives fantasising that they are wizards because there real lives are so fucking lacking. I like the fact that we went to war with Iraq, I agree with kicking out immigrants, I agree with testing drugs on animals, I don't agree with our benefit system rewarding 16 year old slags, get the picture? My views, but I remember a better world, not that long ago.

So a lot of people disagree with you and you have a hissy fit and leave.

What a pity, cheerio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom