Freddy's Fucked

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Problem with this place is there aren't enough people like Yuck to say what they really feel, and far too many people who want to belittle those who do.

Deebs can I ask for the millionth time why we can't get access to the old BW forums? There were some class threads on there, but also a lot of shite too.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Tom said:
Problem with this place is there aren't enough people like Yuck to say what they really feel, and far too many people who want to belittle those who do.

Deebs can I ask for the millionth time why we can't get access to the old BW forums? There were some class threads on there, but also a lot of shite too.

GAME will have to allow it. It actually does have implications for them (RIPA etc) so its not automatically simple. I don't think anyone can be arsed paying a lawyer to check its OK tbh.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
babs said:
FS someone get some Q3 servers up and get some leagues going :D

*starts a sweepstake on the next moody strop-off*

u can strop me off anytime babs

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Lazarus said:
well, for me, the "Fallen" forum is just another forum on the list. I dont visit half the forums which appear here - so whats one more that I dont visit?

just seems ironic to me that, at the moment, all the "Fallen" listed contain links to posts within the DAOC forums, which I am not subscribed to and therefore cannot see them.

Personally, if you dont want to see them, dont go there. Maybe im just a bit too laid back.

Hope I never appear in there.

There is someone with a brain cell on FH omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with Laz if your leaving a forum because someone disagrees with you, dude you better lock yourself in the attic. Outside there is a world full of people that will disagree with you for the sake of it.

If you want good threads start creating them. I mean I could link you to the great ball shaving thread which I must say was fucking awesome, but that would mean you looking at a thread in the OT section of DAOC.

Calaen

Tom said:

Your wrong there is alot of people that say what they feel it just that you ignore their views so it seems like there is no-one posting what they feel :p

Calaen

HAHA mate they gonna think even worse things than they do already, imagine an honest thread on FH :p

G

looks like dead people and adverts are the way to go on a forum that was once a good place to post, so dagaffer says we would have to pay for some lawyer to say we can legally have what was deebs old forum, now i understand why i had to sign a bit of paper saying that i do not have any rights over the www.barrysworld.com domain, its all gone a bit corporate for me, does this forum still live on dagaffers hosting.

TBH if you want to see a rememberance sub forum then like the Daoc one you should have to subscribe to it rather than having it right in your face, people like perplex and the other #quake2.uk lads do not post on the forum anymore, that says to me its lost all its edgyness that it used to have.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Calaen said:
Your wrong there is alot of people that say what they feel it just that you ignore their views so it seems like there is no-one posting what they feel :p

How ironic.

Calaen

Tom said:
How ironic.

Its not really mate I just think your a cock. I have no respect for people like you who think that because a law interferes with there supposed fun that it should not be a law.

I post on these forums with an open mind something alot of people dont actually have, if I agree with what you say I will post to show it, if I disagree I will post my opinion to further the thread.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Calaen said:
Its not really mate I just think your a cock. I have no respect for people like you who think that because a law interferes with there supposed fun that it should not be a law.

I post on these forums with an open mind something alot of people dont actually have, if I agree with what you say I will post to show it, if I disagree I will post my opinion to further the thread.

There is such a thing as being so open-minded yor brains fall out. Seems to have happened here.....

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
mank said:
in all seriousness yuck was/is one of the few decent people left here. there's also been precisely fuck all worth reading on here about a year.

Direct correlation to when I was baned? :p

But yeah, theres bugger all going on anymore on this forum if im honest. You all know im cyfr/krypt/whatever by now thats no secret..

Back when I used to post, I know it was a bunch of il-thought out crap, but the threads I was posting in would keep me coming back and even hitting F5 on occasions to see an update. Nowadays I come along, see the same old sihty threads and hardly ever post. I guess thats a good thing for the rest of you though. ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Theres only one way to sort this out, GAMESDAY!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Calaen said:

Congratulations on missing the point by the width of a minor continent. But thats for another thread.

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to see Yuk leaving tbh.... Just for his masterful animated avatar which I have coveted for a long long time :)

I don't agree with the war and I don't agree with the assumption that anyone who is female, 16 and in receipt of benefit is a slag but I wouldn't quit because you do :p

I like the eclectic posters in this forum tbh - from the grumpy old men (trem and throd) to the slightly spritely dancing queen (Calaen)

M

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The assumption that anyone who's 16 with a baby and a council flat and benefits is a slag.

is 99% of the time spot on I reckon :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
By the way, have any of you actually looked at other forums with a similar background?

"Poll: How many girls have you kissed?"
"Poll: What socks should I wear tomorrow?"
"OMG Jack Thompson"
"Poll: Sandwiches - how do you order yours?"
"lolzor I kicked my cat"
"WTF"
"hahahah teh funneeeee11!!1"

This place has some way to go before it gets as shit as those.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Tom said:
"Poll: Sandwiches - how do you order yours?"

This place has some way to go before it gets as shit as those.

We had a sandwich poll, remember, it was the one where I was right and everyone else who wasn't agreeing with me was wrong.

Omg mongoose!! I am grumpy, oh god I am so fucking grumpy but old....I'm 33....Tom is light years older than me :eek:

I may infact strop and leave :eek7:

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
Trem said:
We had a sandwich poll, remember, it was the one where I was right and everyone else who wasn't agreeing with me was wrong.

Omg mongoose!! I am grumpy, oh god I am so fucking grumpy but old....I'm 33....Tom is light years older than me :eek:

I may infact strop and leave :eek7:

The horrid thing is trem - we're the same age, I was 33 two weeks ago and none of you ***** said happy birthday. I was gonna post but it was on April Fools day and I know you wouldn't have believed me :p

Grumpy old man is a state of mind not an age imo :p

M

GDW

Fledgling Freddie
Ah I remember when I was 33, that was a good while ago

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
`mongoose said:
The horrid thing is trem - we're the same age, I was 33 two weeks ago and none of you ***** said happy birthday. I was gonna post but it was on April Fools day and I know you wouldn't have believed me :p

Grumpy old man is a state of mind not an age imo :p

M

Oh balls, sorry chum :(

Hope you had a good one and I hope other things are going great.

I will give you a belated birthday reach around when we meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom