Freddys Blogs!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Where's the beeping post count gone from the Blogs ?

What is it with keeping post counts secret ? Are the administrators of FH screwed ? OMG ! I saw my post count ! The end of the world ?

Whats the big deal about showing post counts for Chissakes ? Just fucking put em back in.

You've been told.

we have enough +1 posts as it is on this forum. dont think we need to encurage ppl to make more of them.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
it's mostly gone to keep people who think a high number makes them big and clever under control. I should know, but I've reformed you know. Once apon a time a number of people got together and asked for the postcount thing to be removed. And so it was.
can a number of people get together and ask for it to be implanted again?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the lesson here is "never try" -Homer Simpson

ofc, you can always try. your request will probably be denied, but you can certainly try. :)

it's not like three people wanted rid of it, and so it happened. At the time, everyone wanted it gone, with possible exception of a small minority. We had a discussion on the best course of action to get rid of the rampant +1 spamming, and came up with this as the best thing to do, and Deebs and the other guys agreed. That's why it happened, and that's why it won't come back (except when Deebs installs something new and forgets, but that's because his brains have become addled by years of scoffing down Italian sausages with ultra high garlic content).

Nate

FH is my second home
I want it so that only I can see mine! and no one else can see theres!!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
"if somethings hard to do, its not worth doing" - home simpson

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom