Freddys Blogs!

Nate

FH is my second home
Check this out guys, has some great features you might wanna have a look at :) Make a blog! FreddysHouse - Blogs

Ooh I got another line of stuffs on the right!!

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Trust you of all people to notice you can blog, you ewul emo!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i have created one as well! its useless and i suggest people not to read it!

Nate

FH is my second home
I cut myself a lot today, read about it in my blog!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Blogs are for cnuts who make shit up and then tell everyone about it. I bet they sit at home thinking up their next blog instead of doing the things they lie about.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Where's teh seel? I wanna read his blog.

Then i won't need to read his posts.

Marc

FH is my second home
Blogs are for cnuts who make shit up and then tell everyone about it. I bet they sit at home thinking up their next blog instead of doing the things they lie about.

QFT

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Blogs huhs? first time ive ever done it, FH took my blog virginity! :p

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
does anyone else think that having blogs on a forum is, well, a bit pointless?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Some people use forums as an opportunity to tell people about every detail in their lives. Thats what blogs are for.

This morning I got up late. About 8:30am. I took a shower, had a shit, made some breakfast, lounged about till 12:30, went for a short ride on my motorbike, came back, ate some lunch, and I'm going to pop down the pub for a couple of drinks. Then I'll come back, do some work, read the emails my boss sent me, then lounge about a bit more.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Where's teh seel? I wanna read his blog.

Then i won't need to read his posts.

it would go something like

"omfg everyone pitty me. im a diabetic u c and live on only dry pasta (that woiuldnt explain why im unhealthy though!!1!). and im really poor and i live in a box with a bb conx in it and my pc, and i cook my plain pasta using rain water and heat it up with a lighter.
i am that poor BUT...
i still managed to go out and get pissed 5 times a week, that wouldnt explain why im unhealthy either!
so when it comes down to it, pitty me because i have no money and im an alcoholic diabetic who cant get a job cos im shit at everything, except getting drunk!!"

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin

no, it's perfectly pointy. in ye olden daze on BarrysWorld there was a blogging option, and many people used the blog to put across differing information to readers. (for examply, the people involved in teh gaming leagues would impart choice scraps of wisdom or anecdotes).
Blogging tended to be slightly more informal, where a, say, league admin could have the chance to let go a bit and not play as strict a role as he or she normally would have to. Ofc there weren't only league people blogging: everybody could if they wanted to, and it wasn't always verbal dribble either!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
it would go something like

"omfg everyone pitty me. im a diabetic u c and live on only dry pasta (that woiuldnt explain why im unhealthy though!!1!). and im really poor and i live in a box with a bb conx in it and my pc, and i cook my plain pasta using rain water and heat it up with a lighter.
i am that poor BUT...
i still managed to go out and get pissed 5 times a week, that wouldnt explain why im unhealthy either!
so when it comes down to it, pitty me because i have no money and im an alcoholic diabetic who cant get a job cos im shit at everything, except getting drunk!!"

The Diabetic part is nonesense. He never complains about it from what I've noticed. I once had a little whine about my Diabetes and instead of agreeing with me, he bitch slapped me. So you couldn't be further from the truth regarding those comments.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i never said he complained about being diabetic, but hes mentioned several times all he can eat is dry pasta, why that is i have no idea.
hes got money to splash out on booze every night but dry pasta remains on the plate.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Better to blog than...than...be a spotty computer-game addicted masturbating virgin nerd still living with his parents

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ooh ooh i wanna try a blog!!! lemme go read some so i know what they are and how to make them first though brb!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
umm how do i make one pls?

Click Blogs at the top of the screen
Then click "post to blog" on the left
Easy peasy
Click on blog options (or whatever its called) to fine tune stuff

Blogging is easier than sliding down a lubricated slide covered in baby oil wearing non-stick underpants lined in Go Fast NonStick Wizzo lotion

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Time for the OT'ers to zerg & pwn the Blog section on FH methinks

Is that spam I smell over the horizon ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Where's the beeping post count gone from the Blogs ?

What is it with keeping post counts secret ? Are the administrators of FH screwed ? OMG ! I saw my post count ! The end of the world ?

Whats the big deal about showing post counts for Chissakes ? Just fucking put em back in.

You've been told.

Nate

FH is my second home
wonder if it was intentionally left in to get some good exposure :D then ripped when enough people noticed!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i never said he complained about being diabetic, but hes mentioned several times all he can eat is dry pasta, why that is i have no idea.
hes got money to splash out on booze every night but dry pasta remains on the plate.

Actually, i've never complained about anything else except about how messy some of the goverment systems are, which is QUITE basic around here don't you think?

Everything else comes from a simple fact that i speak about my life more. I don't complain, i talk about it. Not gonna get into detail about what and how and when as it's just moot.

But, even if as Lamp aptly said on one of the "where's seel" threads "who gives a f*ck", i haven't really spent that much on booze. Drinking alot of alcohol, spending alot on alcohol, different things.

ON topic though, nice, blogs do make it easier and the whinetards who don't like my crap, can stay away more easily.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, i've never complained about anything else except about how messy some of the goverment systems are, which is QUITE basic around here don't you think?

Everything else comes from a simple fact that i speak about my life more. Like it or not, don't twist it.

But, even if as Lamp aptly said on one of the "where's seel" threads "who gives a f*ck", i haven't really spent that much on booze. Drinking alot of alcohol, spending alot on alcohol, different things.

Tris's flames have woken the seal!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Where's the beeping post count gone from the Blogs ?

What is it with keeping post counts secret ? Are the administrators of FH screwed ? OMG ! I saw my post count ! The end of the world ?

Whats the big deal about showing post counts for Chissakes ? Just fucking put em back in.

You've been told.

it's mostly gone to keep people who think a high number makes them big and clever under control. I should know, but I've reformed you know. Once apon a time a number of people got together and asked for the postcount thing to be removed. And so it was.

Nate

FH is my second home
Now we've got BLOG COUNT!! FUCK YEAH!!!! Who's got the most blogs!?!! Damn it Lmap your Blog Peen is MASSIVE cHo get on the end of that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom