Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Find somewhere closer to the middle of nowhere

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well what do I say apart from the fact that a limited quantity of people (don't know how myself or Chet managed to be invited) managed to meet up in Belgo Central in Covent Garden for some food and beer and spirits. Pictures are here: http://www.sir3n.co.uk/fb1.JPG to fb18.JPG (case matters).

Now there is talk of another one sometime in October (most likely invite only, I got bored with the kids who decided to throw beer mats around) and like most other venues there are a few conditions that have to be met which I shall take the liberty to list :

• Be female
  • Be single
  • Be fit
  • be female
  • Be single
  • Be over 21 years of age
  • Be able to afford expensive drinks (at least 3 quid a pint)
  • Be able to get to London
  • Be female
  • Be single
  • Be fit
  • Be a good person and not a twat
  • Be able to drink
  • Be able to eat a lot like Lectard
  • Be funny
  • Be able to hold a conversation with a group of pissheads
  • Be able to meet up in London in October
No doubt you will have questions. Yes Trem, a hooker at Kings Cross will cost about 60 quid for a shag, 30 quid for a blowjob and a quid for her finger up your bum.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Is that a quid per finger or does one quid = as many as you like?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ask Trem, he is the only person who takes this offer.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
An excellent idea Deebs, as long as it's not the same day as the NFL at Wembley!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'll add a few additions to that list :-

• Expect to pay more for the meal than the blowjob. Hopefully this will rule out students.
  • Yes Lecter is a c.u.n.t but we have to invite him.
  • Lame excuses about why you can't make it at the last minute are unacceptable. Cold sores? Bullshit! (yes that means you TTD!)
  • Females, an ability to fake interest in a bunch of drunken techies talking techie stuff would be useful.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ok October is just about the worst month this year for me as I'm either 80 meters below ground in Brussels or in Reykjavik getting drunk for too much money :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
id love to go but its in london :(

always london, you fucking rich posh twats.

what about us scummy northern fuckers who can barely afford the bus to town?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Now there is talk of another one sometime in October (most likely invite only, I got bored with the kids who decided to throw beer mats around) and like most other venues there are a few conditions that have to be met which I shall take the liberty to list :

Erm, the beer mat throwing and food fights were actually done by the older people there :p

lecter

Fledgling Freddie
Whilst I agree the current sausagefest that the freddybeer events are could benefit from the entry criteria that Deebs prescribes. I believe by stating the fact he has ruined any chance of that ever changing.

Other areas of concern:
lateness
going home early

Remember dining with lecter is a privilege not a right.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Hey I didn't go home that early and didn't I show enough interest in you bunch of drunken geeks?

russell

FH is my second home
Well what do I say apart from the fact that a limited quantity of people (don't know how myself or Chet managed to be invited) managed to meet up in Belgo Central in Covent Garden for some food and beer and spirits. Pictures are here: http://www.sir3n.co.uk/fb1.JPG to fb18.JPG (case matters).

• Be female
  • Be single
  • Be fit
  • be female
  • Be single
  • Be over 21 years of age
  • Be able to afford expensive drinks (at least 3 quid a pint)
  • Be able to get to London
  • Be female
  • Be single
  • Be fit
  • Be a good person and not a twat
  • Be able to drink
  • Be able to eat a lot like Lectard
  • Be funny
  • Be able to hold a conversation with a group of pissheads
  • Be able to meet up in London in October
No doubt you will have questions. Yes Trem, a hooker at Kings Cross will cost about 60 quid for a shag, 30 quid for a blowjob and a quid for her finger up your bum.

Oh dear- I only meet 5 criteria. Does that mean I cant come?

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
id love to go but its in london :(

always london, you fucking rich posh twats.

what about us scummy northern fuckers who can barely afford the bus to town?

ERE DICK'ED!

I'd be up for this, definately! About time I got to a Freddybeer.

I just need someone to bail me out with a place to stay preferrably and i'd gladly come along!

Tris, you can come down with me! :)

russell

FH is my second home

• Be female -yes
  • Be single-no
  • Be fit- once upon a time ( long time ago!)
  • be female-yes
  • Be single-no
  • Be over 21 years of age-yes, just
  • Be able to afford expensive drinks (at least 3 quid a pint)-not many
  • Be able to get to London-yes
  • Be female-yes
  • Be single-no
  • Be fit-see above
  • Be a good person and not a twat- dependent on how good I am at the comment below
  • Be able to drink- kinda
  • Be able to eat a lot like Lectard-?
  • Be funny-I think I am!!???
  • Be able to hold a conversation with a group of pissheads-expert
  • Be able to meet up in London in October-probably

Does this give you more info Ch3tan ?
:cheers:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Does this give you more info Ch3tan ?
:cheers:

Can you also tell me if there is anywhere cheaper for finger up the bum fun?

I simply can't justify a trip to London in the month I am getting married, unless its a stag doo.....................hmmmm...........bring loads of Stoke lads down to meet Meg and his fanny!!!.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
£1 for a finger up the bum is a bargin, i cant imagine you could get it any cheaper..........erm..........apparently............so i've been told?????

Trem

I get it for free when I tell my doctor I have piles though, and also I am rapidly approaching Jups and Deebs age where rectal inspections are frequent and free.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I get it for free when I tell my doctor I have piles though, and also I am rapidly approaching Jups and Deebs age where rectal inspections are frequent and free.

Hah! I am not at the stage where I get a prostate tickle but for 50p I am happy to do you one.....

russell

FH is my second home
Can you also tell me if there is anywhere cheaper for finger up the bum fun?

I simply can't justify a trip to London in the month I am getting married, unless its a stag doo.....................hmmmm...........bring loads of Stoke lads down to meet Meg and his fanny!!!.

Ply him with JD's and Ed may do it for free!!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
How dare you, i resemble that remark :kissit:

Trem

Hah! I am not at the stage where I get a prostate tickle but for 50p I am happy to do you one.....

Prostate thats the fucker, could not for the life of me think what the pleasure gland was called.

50p is still a bit rich for a pikey northener, 30p?

Seriously though luvs, you need to do a Freddybeer higher up the country, Manchester or somewhere central.

russell

FH is my second home
Enough already of anal fingering.
What usually occurs at these gatherings?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Drinking, eating, and lots of shit talking would be my guess.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
last time I was there, chicken tossing and pepper spraying also occurred. had nothing to do with my presence ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom