FreddyBeer

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
SK and Excession have done park benches and subway tunnels iirc. nice with a handy tabloid to stuff down yer shirt when cold ;)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Get me directions to The Devereux from the Travel Inn near King's X and ill be there! :p

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
Tempting, might come along, any floor space goin at someones abode for a large one?

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
Tube statoin at one end of Oxford Street. That was after we gave up looking for a 24 hour cafe or something to get some kip in.

G

Help, i live in Leeds

As its anything between £60-£80 for a nights accomodation in London i doubt i will be coming unless i can sleep on someones floor. Any offers greatly recieved, (Deebs must have a spare floor in his new superhouse/TTD needs to spend his Sony cash on putting me up )

At 30 odd i dont want to be crippling my back in some dodgy shop doorway.

I have missed all the barry/freddy beers and i would REALLY like to go.
So, take pity on a northern monkey

Brooky

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Brooky, do what im considering doing and find somewhere to stay outside of london. For me im thinking about a travelinn in luton (cause the train line from sheffield to london goes through luton) which is £25 a night

Luap

Loyal Freddie
Trains run from Blackfriars to Luton every hour till about midnight

natrat

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm. somehow methinks I won't be there. Sink one for us though and send us a text ;) +61 400427562. don't forget to sign it!

natrat

Fledgling Freddie
Trebz said:
Tempting, might come along, any floor space goin at someones abode for a large one?

Hold it in Surfers Paradise and you can all kip at my place ;)

natrat

Fledgling Freddie
Trebz said:

Hold it in Surfers Paradise and you can all kip at my place ;)

Luap

Loyal Freddie
In the absense of any other suggestions.. The Devereux it is \o/

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm tempted by this, but I would also be in need of somone's floor to crash on. I would be willing to provide free aromatherapy for my kind host for the evening tho :)

I also need to get some cash, quickly. I need more people to give me loans I don't have to pay off for a while.

F

Fergus

Damnit, three weeks later and I will be living in the big smoke, spose I will have to wait until christmas then. Will get to one eventually.......

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ive never seen that Pub before but it looks like a good place judging by the reviews

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
If its Luap's recommendation for a pub it'll still be gay, but hopefully less gay then the Deveraux!

Anyway, I may grace you with my presence at some point in the evening :)

Mike

Fledgling Freddie
it wasn't luap's recommendation, it was ZaPpeh's :twak:

:cheers:

Athan

Resident Freddy
Bah go on then, I think I definitely want to come to this. So anyone who's offered or can offer a lift and/or someplace to kip for the night would be most appreciated. At a squeeze I could now afford to National Express it if needs be, but that's good beer money going to waste if I can get there by other means :p.

-Ath

Luap

Loyal Freddie
Zarjazz said:
If its Luap's recommendation for a pub it'll still be gay, but hopefully less gay then the Deveraux!

Anyway, I may grace you with my presence at some point in the evening :)
Fagmo

Cya there Zarj, you owe me beer iirc.

Luap

Loyal Freddie
Just so everyone realises.... The venue has CHANGED !!!11adminfs

The Globe
43-47, Marylebone Rd
London
NW1 5JY
[map]
Tel: 020 7935 6368

1 min from Baker St tube.