FreddyBeer

The-Don

Loyal Freddie
It's that time of the year again, us Freddies can no longer deal with the beer withdrawal so a FreddyBeer has been called for.

The FreddyBeer will be held on the 24th July in London, this has been decided due to its transport links which will enable the majority of people to attend.

One thing to be decided is the pub/bar where it should be held. Luap has suggested "The Devereux" where some of you will remember the food fight from BarryBeer '02. Luap has said he will be able to get a dedicated function room for the event.

Some of the previous venues include "The Chandos" (Summer 03) and "The Albion" (Dec 03)

However we would like to hear some other suggestions, nearer the time we will have a vote on the venue. Please bear in mind that this is going to be in London, this will not change so please refrain from posting "omfg!!11 this should be up north!!11" etc

We have set up an IRC channel, so pop in for general banter and to see who is going click

Summo

Loyal Freddie
Cool! I don't know London venues, but The Devereux was a good place back in '02. I'll be there wherever it may be.

:)

Luap

Loyal Freddie
Vote Devereaux for the dedicated function room and our own bar and barmaids all at normal pub prices :clap::clap::clap:

Luap

Loyal Freddie
Instead of 'fledgling freddy' can I have "organiser of beer events" or similar?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
cough up your 10 squids then ;)

Luap

Loyal Freddie
Isnt organising a rabble of idlers and spammers into travelling to London, finding the Dev, buying me beer (not that thats happened yet) throwing chicken, getting wasted, implanting beermats and getting home safely enough? :m00:

TdC

no. cough up!!

;)

nah Paul matey, just thinking about the FB tires me out. imo you should be given a custom title with bells on.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You can use my bell if you...

Ah, never mind :)

Dunno if I can make it. Mebbez...

TdC

I'll hate you if you go, as I can't make it :(

Athan

Resident Freddy
As I've said on IRC there's several issues with me coming along to this. Some financial, some to do with my anxiety issues. We'll see what happens.

I will however state that I'd LOVE to attend. BB'02 was a blast.

-Ath

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bah lightwieghts the lot of ya ;)

I shall of course be attending, The Dev is fine with me, but if anyone does come up with somewhere superior then shout about it!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
To be honest, I've had enough of your lack of attendance.

You should follow my example.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Dude, do you have a secret pocket in there or something?

Cos bits of sweetcorn are falling out when you shake... is it that loose now? :eek6:

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I'll have started working in Bracknell by then (rather than studying in Manchester), so ermm, yeah, I'll try and come :)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
well seeing as I´m in UK anyways, count me in! :)

then you can all see my "can in the mouth" trick up close and personal

<muhahahah>(tm))

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I might be coming along, depends on wether my moneyflow can stretch to a train ticket. Unless i can find a cheap place to stay somewhere along the trainline i'd have to go back early though :/ (yes i realise theres nowhere cheap to stay in london other than park benches :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom