News Frankie boyle

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Really fucking irritates me when people say 'in your opinion' like it's some kind of insightful and thoughtful put down. Of course it's his fucking opinion, he stated himself therefore it's inherently implied that is what he thinks.
That generally happens when people forget their opinions aren't facts.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I think you need to re-acquaint yourself with those dinosaurs. Their jokes and humour is basically "those fucking pakis stink don't they, LOLS?" Compare that with one of Boyle's most "racist" jokes about the Department of Nigger Bombing (satirical swipe at UK/US foreign policy) and then you start to realise while what he says appears racist, is normally condemning of it. He doesn't perpetuate it like the people you compare him to.

Spot on.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
FFS you bastards have been calling me rascist for exactly the same thing now youre supporting the priciple...make youre minds up

leggy

Probably Scottish
Went to see him in Birmingham last month. Laughed my tits off and he wasn't offensive (to me) in the slightest. I'm probably slightly immune as I'm Scottish and don't offend so easily as some of the bourgeois, touchy-feely types in here.

I am, however, tiring of people claiming to be 'offended' at the moment. It means absolutely nothing. It's completely subjective and based entirely on some personally crafted morals/belief system. It's nothing more than an excuse to moan. Take your easily offended personality, fuck off and let the rest of us have some fun.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh look, someone else who doesn't understand.

I don't find him offensive in the slightest. He is offensive to others though and he needs to be for his jokes. He is a weak comedian.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I understand perfectly thank you very much:

sat·ire
n. Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose folly, vice, or stupidity.

i·ro·ny
n. pl. i·ro·nies
The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning

eas·il·y off·en·ded
adv. someone who is a bit of a prissy twat.

His humour may not be the most intelligent and the Michael Mcintyre (who I actually find funny :)) crowd should definitely stay away, but I personally think we need more mainstream comedians who are brave enough to move away from the Line.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If you've never made fun, laughed at, or thought someone is "wetawded!", then you have a nice house without too much compressed silica for walls to throw geological fragments in.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
but I personally think we need more mainstream comedians who are brave enough to move away from the Line.

Yep, we have a fuckton of wishy-washy limp wristed mainstream comedians and that is actually okay for a TV audience but there needs to be people like Frankie pushing the boundarys, if not the comedy dies a slow death and we end up with a ton of generic shite that we have all heard before.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Michael Mcintyre (who I actually find funny :))

Two things here:

1) You find him funny??!

2) I genuinely take offence at him and his comedy. I wish the dumb fuck and his "comedy" would die a death - but I don't want him banned.

I genuinely take offence at him, his subject matter, his material, his outlook on life. I find him abhorrent. Probably because he's a prissy mainstream cunt.

He was apparently getting very upset earlier this year because a lot of other comedians hate him and have been doing anti-Michael McIntyre jokes in their sets.

Good :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep, we have a fuckton of wishy-washy limp wristed mainstream comedians and that is actually okay for a TV audience but there needs to be people like Frankie pushing the boundarys, if not the comedy dies a slow death and we end up with a ton of generic shite that we have all heard before.

I think we've already got that.

I think Frankie, whilst "out-there" for a mainstream comedian today, is actually a long way from pushing any boundaries, unfortunately :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wish the dumb fuck and his "comedy" would die a death - but I don't want him banned.

Just wanted to say that that's a funny line(not taking sides on your opinion), where you don't want him banned, just dead :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Metaphorically speaking, toht, metaphorically.

0.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I never really liked that movie that much. Dumb & Dumber, however, had me laughing my ass off

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's all very nice and all but he isn't even funny. He just cracks jokes that aren't even remotely funny about people that are different.

Everyone look at me, I crack jokes about disabled kids with a stupid look on my face! ololol.

get the fuck out.

As for "pushing boundaries" that's just a cunts excuse for being a cunt. He is not pushing any boundaries that have not already been pushed. He is just a ginger cunt who thinks spastic black kids are funny. The only people who appreciate his humour are fucking townies who think they are being subversive for listening to his inane shit.

And yes Mcintyre will be first against the wall too.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You don't find him funny, fair enough. My definitely-not-townie friends do find him funny and amongst the best of what's out there (on telly anyway - standup has and always will be best experienced in clubs IMO).

Pushing boundaries is not a cunts excuse for being a cunt - however, historically it turns out that those that push the boundaries overstep the mark for the vast majority of people. What was miniority interest certainly can develop into majority interest - but only if people are given the freedom to explore places that "society" at large would probably deem indecent or abhorrent.

As I've stated - Frankie Boyle is mainstream for me. I've never taken offence at a single joke he's made - though I've laughed plenty. And I don't think he's pushing any boundaries at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom