Frames

S

ShockingAlberto

I use an Open Source browser, it has all the features i want. It supports many differant systems, and is very secure.

Why would i wait for a new version of another browser, that only runs on one OS and on x86 hardware, is closed source, and has a history of vulnerabilities*, just so i can enjoy certain features that i like in a browser i have allready?

Next you'll be telling me to edit html in vim :rolleyes:

*including one bug which meant _any_ executable on one's system could be ran by a small peace of javascript.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by ShockingAlberto
and has a history of vulnerabilities*, just so i can enjoy certain features that i like in a browser i have allready?

*including one bug which meant _any_ executable on one's system could be ran by a small peace of javascript.

Of course you stated this point many times and I've replied many times so I guess you know what I'll say.

U

[UKLans]Khan

history of vulnerabilities

at least they are very active when it comes to patch's. I don't think you or I have an honist opinion, and therfore I don't think this thread has a right or wrong answer.

People like software for many different reasons, I like IE and proud of it :)

Khan

P

PR.

Originally posted by ShockingAlberto
I use an Open Source browser, it has all the features i want. It supports many differant systems, and is very secure.

Why would i wait for a new version of another browser, that only runs on one OS and on x86 hardware, is closed source, and has a history of vulnerabilities*, just so i can enjoy certain features that i like in a browser i have allready?

Oh dear, Oh dear, your another one of those people who have blind rage/hatred against "M$" :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom