WTF? Fox News reaches new lows.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We may see Fox as a fuck up..but huge swathes of America see it as the truth, especially the far Christian right and I don't even want to think what they.could do.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What are the usa revenging against? 2 reporters ? Or they still harking back to twin towers.

That's why i said whatnot in that litany also ;)

Point was more towards "do your own dirty work". Bet if one were to put a gun in her hand and a terrorist at the other end, she'd cry like a baby when asked to shoot.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You're more likely to be hit by a bus than you are killed by a terrorist. There's no need to worry.

I don't give a fuck about terrorists.

I'm worried about us turning more fascist.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i stopped watching it after the "pakistan is an arab nation" drivel

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's America, it worked for the blacks, it will work for the Muslims to.

Crazy, crazy. Still it's fox, what do you expect.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I always wonder if somehow half these terrorist groups are somehow being secretly funded by far right Parties from around the world and they are just oblivious to it. Each time something happens it just plays more and more into the hands of the far right and i predict within the next 10 years we will see many countries run by these parties

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The irony of course is that Islam is the most.conservative of all, they make the tea party look like the liberal-gay alliance.
America would actually like Sharia law because it doesn' t fuk about.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Turns out FOX News were correct, Birmingham is a no-go area. Mainly as they've decided to dig up the M6/M5 Junction, meaning that if you're approaching from the North in rush hour you can't get anywhere near the fucker.

My 45 minute commute is now over 2 hours :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
She can say what she likes (that's the free speech bit) but Fox are enabling and amplifying her by putting her in front of who knows how many people.

Not many, Fox are so desperate for viewers they are even making plans to bring back The X Files. Desperation after falling ratings for years. The network is in panic mode trying to find a market, maybe the Christian right of middle America is a poor choice. As for her speech, she has a right to say it but it should have at least been countered through discussion or a more moderate viewpoint. Knowing how fox operates it was probably wasn't. Terrible editorial from channel that has a shrinking market share and not a clue how to pick it up again.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
He isn't quite backing the claims, is he?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
So a possible presidential candidate is backing the claims..another straw for the camels back.

He has a 0% chance of being the candidate, he might run to raise his profile but he's a no hoper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom