WTF? Fox News reaches new lows.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Bloody hell. I thought she was about to start being sensible when she said the only people who could prevent extremism were other Muslims - until she started jabbering on about arming them to the teeth, with some fully automatic democracy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
More importantly what is her audience...probably half of the US and all of the Christian right, you see what I mean, the patience is wearing thin.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
@BloodOmen - what do you think of that? Should her free speech be curtailed? In that piece, broadcast on national television, she's said a lot worse than Choudry has ever said.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@BloodOmen - what do you think of that? Should her free speech be curtailed? In that piece, broadcast on national television, she's said a lot worse than Choudry has ever said.
Shouldn't stop her saying what she wants to tbh. Just hope there's things on American tv that counter or provide a balance.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
That's scary. Misinformed ranting taken as news by millions of Americans

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Shouldn't stop her saying what she wants to tbh.
She can say what she likes (that's the free speech bit) but Fox are enabling and amplifying her by putting her in front of who knows how many people.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're going to need a bigger fishing rod than that @Scouse :)
You fucking coward. :eek:

This is exactly what you were raging about - hate speech directly encouraging murder.

Just not by a muslim.

Pin your colours to the mast BloodOmen. Are you just a fucking right-wing racist, unwilling to condmen a non-muslim for a worse crime than you were accusing Choudry of?

Explain please.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
She can say what she likes (that's the free speech bit) but Fox are enabling and amplifying her by putting her in front of who knows how many people.
But that's fox all over. Those who watch it know it. And those who don't know it too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Rupert Murdoch & Roger Ailes. Stand up. Why do you allow that on your American news networks whilst printing and broadcasting anti-muslim anti-free speech rhetoric in your British newspaper and news channels?

Seems to me that the rich folk are playing idiots like Bloodomen very well...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well outside the crazytalk, did she actually go from "we need to kill them" to "let them kill eachother and look the other way" in 10 seconds flat? :cautious:

I can spare an ounce of respect for someones desire for revenge, retribution, whatnot(no matter how misplaced and wrong i think it is), but atleast have the balls to do it yourself.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
That CH4 program about the far right, ordinary people clapping them in the street, that's the reality.
Holy fuck that Choudrays cronies..nasty fukin bunch screaming that Islam will take over Britain..just signed up another million minds against them.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well outside the crazytalk, did she actually go from "we need to kill them" to "let them kill eachother and look the other way" in 10 seconds flat? :cautious:

I can spare an ounce of respect for someones desire for revenge, retribution, whatnot(no matter how misplaced and wrong i think it is), but atleast have the balls to do it yourself.
What are the usa revenging against? 2 reporters ? Or they still harking back to twin towers.

I think they killed enough in Iraq and afghan to more than double the lives lost on American soil.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That CH4 program about the far right, ordinary people clapping them in the street, that's the reality.
Holy fuck that Choudrays cronies..nasty fukin bunch screaming that Islam will take over Britain..just signed up another million minds against them.
Free speech. If you don't like it stand up and speak out against it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What are the usa revenging against?
I think they're raging because all the money they're spending on extra-judicial killings using drones isn't killing pakistanis as fast as they'd like them to.

They've cornered the market on collateral damage tho. (As long as you don't include the Israeli's. They're wicked sick!)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its not collateral damage for the Israeli's, their target was always civilians.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Israel don't have a target. It is like sending the tanks in against the ira.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Murdoch has made his opinions of Muslims quite clear, and I think it just shows how he manipulates the Media

It's like the Nazi party rising to power, take an established organisation and put people who have the same views as you as your henchmen, in this case the editors etc.

Ive never been so genuinely worried to be honest, my grandparents fought in a war to stop this barbarity but because it's now the common opinion, thanks to those in power were going to see similar stuff happen and because it's becoming such a dominant thought it will be widely accepted and won't pass as actions condemned by history.

Job I'd sooner see the islamification of the west than see a billion people targetted as evil because of the actions of a tiny minority.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Your grand parents? I thought you were like 20 or something. Making your parents around my age and your grandparents around my mums age.

My grandparents were born in 1918 ish. You gotta be older.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Murdoch has made his opinions of Muslims quite clear, and I think it just shows how he manipulates the Media

It's like the Nazi party rising to power, take an established organisation and put people who have the same views as you as your henchmen, in this case the editors etc.

Ive never been so genuinely worried to be honest, my grandparents fought in a war to stop this barbarity but because it's now the common opinion, thanks to those in power were going to see similar stuff happen and because it's becoming such a dominant thought it will be widely accepted and won't pass as actions condemned by history.

Job I'd sooner see the islamification of the west than see a billion people targetted as evil because of the actions of a tiny minority.

Christ on a stick, I wouldn't wish islamification on my worst enemy. Afghanistan, Iran, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, and Yemen are the officially recognized Islamic Theocracies. If you want to live in a Sharia world, feel free to jump on a plane, but leave my countries out of it. I like being able to say what I want, do what I want, act how I want, within the boundaries of a law written and maintained by a (mostly) democratic process, and not based on the fables and fantasies of a 6th century warlord, or any other religious figure for that matter.

As for FOX News, they are rabble rousers. Middle of the road political statements don't get media traction.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I'm surprised Fox news is still running with the amount of fuck ups they have done.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You fucking coward. :eek:

This is exactly what you were raging about - hate speech directly encouraging murder.

Just not by a muslim.

Pin your colours to the mast BloodOmen. Are you just a fucking right-wing racist, unwilling to condmen a non-muslim for a worse crime than you were accusing Choudry of?

Explain please.

OR I just can't be arsed with you going on another tirade, we've already established you don't agree with my opinion so why bother? the outcome would be no different.

She's a colossal cunt, how that made it to air I will never know, they've basically just let her go on an unhinged rant, its Fox News though, does this really surprise anyone?

And again, Islam is not a race, stop playing the race card you absolute cretin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom