FOTM Warrior movie

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
not sure at all if it was him, but i got pmed once by an excal warrior with loth**** name or smt asking me about my template, looked at his, he had 0qui and 6cold, shows how high excal lvl of skill is if u can own with total flaws in your SC :)

Ever considered the possibility he was a random who got farmed? When cluster comes, We will meet on the battlefield. Dont whine on irc, when you are eating dirt my overconfident friend, also, movie i found really boring :<.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Haha, Eluvia is here, funny to see him talking about whines when he is the first to moan like a little kid at just about anything. :D

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
Ever considered the possibility he was a random who got farmed? When cluster comes, We will meet on the battlefield. Dont whine on irc, when you are eating dirt my overconfident friend, also, movie i found really boring :<.

breaks my heart :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
if u bothered to read i said i wasnt sure at all if it was him, but then again, they only teach read and write in the first grade, ull get there dont worry !
2nd, if u bothered to watch movie u would know that i dont intend to play when cluster comes, so im afraid you'll have to whine to someone else m8 :<
guess only way to satisfy the skilled excallers would be to show 100% zergfights :x

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Eluvia said:
Dont whine on irc, when you are eating dirt my overconfident friend, also, movie i found really boring :<.
Kek! Wanna feel a 870 dmg nuke with crit? :p

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
not sure at all if it was him, but i got pmed once by an excal warrior with loth**** name or smt asking me about my template, looked at his, he had 0qui and 6cold, shows how high excal lvl of skill is if u can own with total flaws in your SC :)

:( :(

Addon: I got Killerbees joke instantly, but seemingly some people mysteriously got pms from nonexistant people when the joke was read :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
:( :(

Addon: I got Killerbees joke instantly, but seemingly some people mysteriously got pms from nonexistant people when the joke was read :D

stfu 6% cold resist winged helm wearing roleplayer motherfookah

^^

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
btw where is this "excal zerglings" - "prydwen roleplayers" shit coming from?

kinda FlaawwweeEEEddd

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
stfu 6% cold resist winged helm wearing roleplayer motherfookah

^^
Yeah, he spammed gu and as about winged helm all the time :< And was sure I spelt your name incorrectly Loth, choose an easier one next time :D

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Dorin said:
btw where is this "excal zerglings" - "prydwen roleplayers" shit coming from?

kinda FlaawwweeEEEddd

waaaaaay back in the days Prydwen was seen as the roleplaying server. Atleast ppl told me that when I started playing :p

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Would say excal is zergserver with some fg_vs_fg, while prydwen is fg_vs_fg with some zerg. Dunno now tho, might have changed.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
Would say excal is zergserver with some fg_vs_fg, while prydwen is fg_vs_fg with some zerg. Dunno now tho, might have changed.

dunno, i got zerged by stealther retards on prydwen alot more then on excal, though got zerged by non_stealthers more on excal :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom