FOTM Warrior movie

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Nice to see a midgroup without svgs/zerks Oo
Abit to zoomed in and abit to laggy imo :p.
Nice fight vs that hib group(eclipse+randoms?)-
Music was just regular daoc vid music tbh :>
Nice vid!

AngeLujo

Fledgling Freddie
awww, my favourite grapple target ;x
hi2u m8 ;>
gonna watch movie soon, i hope we don't get owned innit

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
I know lots of ppl who don't agree and I'm pretty sure Sycho doesn't either ;) :p

A little dissapointed that I wasn't mentioned even tho I played in the grp in the movie but hey, I had a blast with you the months I played so I guess I'll have to be happy about that..

originally i was planning to give all BO ppl a seperate thanks to in credits, while i was making it, i realised that i was getting about 5 pages of ppl and more, which was more or less a waste of video space, so you'll have to do with the combined BO core thanks :d

not enough ppl i can ever name to say thanks i reckon, goes all the way back from beta, ppl of EoO, Onslaught, BO, Mael, iv had tons of clashes with all of them probably, but in the end these are ppl close to me

@ music, it was the actual playlist that was in my winamp when it was recorded, slipped in some POTC , since it seemed very fitting :)

@ blejs brag, i dind't make this movie to brag really, ok its nice to let ppl show u play well, but mostly was just for fun

anyway, all has been said really, time to respec race and 'troll' around the forums :)

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
I thought the Disturbed songs were supposed to be a joke :(

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Tuorin said:
V nice video Foadon, less 28 buffs :x

never had 28 buffs, thought that was pretty clear from the 100 times i got grappled? :d

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
I thought the Disturbed songs were supposed to be a joke :(

same here :p

Other than that it was nice movie, bit choppy but anyway :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Foadon said:
originally i was planning to give all BO ppl a seperate thanks to in credits, while i was making it, i realised that i was getting about 5 pages of ppl and more, which was more or less a waste of video space, so you'll have to do with the combined BO core thanks :d

not enough ppl i can ever name to say thanks i reckon, goes all the way back from beta, ppl of EoO, Onslaught, BO, Mael, iv had tons of clashes with all of them probably, but in the end these are ppl close to me
Ofc not, I'm not saying I'm some uber core member or VIP of the guild etc, but I was in the guild grp playing in the movie :twak:

But nm, I don't wanna keep argue over this and become more of a crying noob I allready made myself xD

Marc

FH is my second home
not bad movie but see mid/excals Celerity vid and NP warrior PoV vid for better warrior playing.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Heh, Marc, you don't have to turn this into a Prydwen vs Excalibur pissing contest, there will be plenty of that come clustering anyway. Besides, do you have any specific remarks on the warrior playing? Maybe the other movies you referred to simply had better fights, but that's a feature of the movie, not the player himself. ;)

tribute

Fledgling Freddie
Belomer do you really have to add on every reply ppl make, Im not telling I know everything but you just crap out letters..

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice movie; tho I found it really too much zoomed in for FG action. But thats a common Tank PoV; cant see too much of the entire fight happening :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
not bad movie but see mid/excals Celerity vid and NP warrior PoV vid for better warrior playing.
Adriali (warrior in Celerity) is a winged helm Prydwen n00b as well Marc :p known as Lothandar etc ;)

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

mid/excal = ezmode supreme, dont even bother comparing to prydwen :>

never said this was best warrior movie ever, this was made for fun
u must be one of those kids that went sour when u got your test back and went to some other kid and said HE GOT A BETTER GRADE THEN YOU !

/whine off :d

p.s. before i forget again, i only noticed after i rendered movie that i forgot to put in textslide with guest starts (nelle and valgair in zergfight) so for nelle and valgair, thx for starring ! <o/

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Adriali (warrior in Celerity) is a winged helm Prydwen n00b as well Marc :p known as Lothandar etc ;)

not sure at all if it was him, but i got pmed once by an excal warrior with loth**** name or smt asking me about my template, looked at his, he had 0qui and 6cold, shows how high excal lvl of skill is if u can own with total flaws in your SC :)

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie foa.
But would say that was far from the best grp , best grp had 3 healers in definately.

Marc u still runnin around with ur rr3 epic armsman like u did a cpl of months ago O_O?

ho fucking ho

k

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Its not like its our best fights or anything this if someone thought that, just some fights we had during that summertime when Foadon tried to record some, as u can see he lagged quite heavily while using the old fraps so we didnt continue with it. Too bad noone in BO was a moviemakerfreak that recorded all fights we had since there were some really nice ones i can remember :) So no point trying to measure e-penis ;)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
not sure at all if it was him, but i got pmed once by an excal warrior with loth**** name or smt asking me about my template, looked at his, he had 0qui and 6cold, shows how high excal lvl of skill is if u can own with total flaws in your SC :)
Nope, thats not him. :) Adriali (his name there, maybe not correct spelling) is really a very skilled warrior, played with him in HH. Just wanted to point out to Marc, that he is from Prydwen, so comparing Excal and Pry players like that is stupid.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
just noticed that in 1 fight not thina was playing, but zebolt, our later g1 RM,
apologies to zebbie and free penis enlargement are hereby given, grts roxstar ! <o/

Compton

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie, a "feel good" one, not a "we wtfpwn matez"! I especially like the fight at the end of first one (as i'm starring in it :p): just went very balanced, some of the middies die, some of the ibbies die, both sides on 5%hp for 20seconds, but in the end you won :)

Those are the fights that are so enjoyable, even losing is fun (even the rp's earned won't differ a lot for both sides).

Altho the stickytapmistress got me quite frustrated ;)

qwoz

Fledgling Freddie
Really really good movie, thanks for making it!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Foadon said:
just noticed that in 1 fight not thina was playing, but zebolt, our later g1 RM,
apologies to zebbie and free penis enlargement are hereby given, grts roxstar ! <o/
lol xD

gimp :>

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Foadon said:

haha, give clustering allrdy.. such egos to kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom