FOTM bds!!!!

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
A buffed scout can easily hit 1100 dmg not mentioning fb procs etc.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
tbh orange con friars are free rps for me. Assasins can also give a Friar a run provided they land PA. Also anything with decent shield spec can beat a Friar. So thats what lotsa classes?

Stuff that can kill same lvl BD's = Bolt specced Runmasters, Wizzys and Elds and um.....

... Hunters, as long as I saw them first I had no problem farming them... at range drop the two healer pets, now it's 2 v 2 :)

My favourite was finding a BD with his bt down.... 1 crit shot....

If they see me first I get so owned.....

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Well maybe random bd's but if any of you think you got a chance against me ( i know bd is op etc so no whining about it etc :p ) but if any of you really think you can take me 1on1 then i would be happy to duel you sometime :p i duelled all high RR bds there is and i won everytime :p

Nuc dude, pm me ingame so you can add my name to the screenshot.

Whats with all the BDs coming to FH? ...their breading like rabbit on Camlann now their comign here :'( LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FILTHY PEOPLE! ><

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Nuc dude, pm me ingame so you can add my name to the screenshot.

Whats with all the BDs coming to FH? ...their breading like rabbit on Camlann now their comign here :'( LEAVE ME ALONE YOU FILTHY PEOPLE! ><

Got you on ignore cuz you spammed /s in the lotto after last dragon raid :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
/ignore only lasts unitll you log out.

oh yeah so to kill a bd you have to be a select few classes and also be buffed with uber equip.....yet a bd dont need buffs, will kill all classes and if he jumps you then you dead. maybe im not getting this but how is this fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom