FOTM bds!!!!

Bloodhunter

Banned
:p everyone was crying and saying bds are op so i just felt like making this thread :D

blame Yepy!!!! BDs are only class that can kill friars tbh !!!! :flame:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah in frontiers bd's are getting nerfed big style....there RA is there pets go 35 lvl's hihgher and highest they can go is lvl 70....oh wait lol yeah nerf a bd what are goa thinking. is the bd a april fools joke out of hand!!!! why not give them a pbaoe dot which lifetaps each tick or even better when they lifetap it auto IP's for them

all bd's should be deleted

Bloodhunter

Banned
Bahumat said:
yeah in frontiers bd's are getting nerfed big style....there RA is there pets go 35 lvl's hihgher and highest they can go is lvl 70....oh wait lol yeah nerf a bd what are goa thinking. is the bd a april fools joke out of hand!!!! why not give them a pbaoe dot which lifetaps each tick or even better when they lifetap it auto IP's for them

all bd's should be deleted

cry more :clap:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:
BDs are only class that can kill friars tbh !!!! :flame:

tbh orange con friars are free rps for me. Assasins can also give a Friar a run provided they land PA. Also anything with decent shield spec can beat a Friar. So thats what lotsa classes?

Stuff that can kill same lvl BD's = Bolt specced Runmasters, Wizzys and Elds and um.....

Yah, one's runemastah 1shots bds.

but ah infil that can beat ah friaaar? hahah ne'ah..even if they doh land pah.

alsoh shield tanks can't kill friaaars, they fie sloh us down

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Yah, one's runemastah 1shots bds.

but ah infil that can beat ah friaaar? hahah ne'ah..even if they doh land pah.

alsoh shield tanks can't kill friaaars, they fie sloh us down

Well the infil is a gimp then. Kicks (NS) almost took a lvl 50 Friar down without landing PA and me current NS on Cam dont have problem with um. Don't see why a shield tank should lose to a 2 handed weapon weilder. Shield spec Champ would kick his ass.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
just had to laugh when i saw that assasins can kill friars

a) Kaille (arguably the best NS on the server) could not beat me in a duel, he got me to 20% hp but still not beat me
b) Minieyas (the highest rr NS on server) got me to 60% hp before eating dust

As for shield tank, yepy killed Arcee with his mace and i watched it happen was a very long fight but still...

Things that can beat friars are:

Fully buffed necro
BD
Champion
Well played Mincer (hat comes off to Zephy)
and occasionly a well played archer if he keeps range
oh and every distance caster in the game if given right circumstances

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:

Duel when Fysh hits 50 ;) or go roll a Friar on excal and I kick u there ;)

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
If u miss an arrow ur screwed though :D those 2/3 arrows gotta hit before the gimp knows what hit him

Bahumat

FH is my second home
haha i forgot about my m8's supposid gimp spec smiting cleric. he 2 hits yellow bd's lol ppl say yeah gimp spec. insta pbaoe mezz, smite smite dead.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
I wanna know what archer that can 2shot my bd tbh :p 1386hp unbuffed and 604af ( will soon be 1430hp and 619af :p )

No one have ever been close etc :p and for the assasins well i always sit down and give em free sitting PA works everytime unless they got some nice d/q and haste buffs :p

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:
miniyeablablasja almost killed you buffed yestarday :p

Didnt even see him yesterday afaik. and dunno if you mean he was bb'ed or i was :p its been atleast 3 weeks since i logged it on last time :p its a waste of time using bb when u change zones all the time

EDIT : http://www.boomeh.com/Nuclear/Whine.JPG ( You mean the minieyashija that pa'ed me for 288dmg or ? ) look in the middle line at the top

And before all the ppl i killed start whining even more here then they do on the ss ill just let you know that i dont care ;)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:

a) Kaille (arguably the best NS on the server) could not beat me in a duel, he got me to 20% hp but still not beat me
b) Minieyas (the highest rr NS on server) got me to 60% hp before eating dust

As for shield tank, yepy killed Arcee with his mace and i watched it happen was a very long fight but still...

Things that can beat friars are:

Fully buffed necro
BD
Champion
Well played Mincer (hat comes off to Zephy)
and occasionly a well played archer if he keeps range
oh and every distance caster in the game if given right circumstances

Nail hit on head tbh :)

Only class I'd add would be a sheild Pally of a decent(ish) RR. 50 + 15 or more sheild is as arse coupled with end and health regen. The duelling system opened alot of peoples (read tank players hehe) eyes when it came out. Duelled a level 50 (must have just dinged 50 I guess) wizard and I one shotted the poor bugger with a large crit a feat I never ever managed to repeat in "real" RvR since the casters were all buffed the buggers :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
yeah friars are double hard gits but surely a paladin with ip and fh could do it?

even without it they can slam slam slam. i do well against friars as they dont hit me but at 50 its all about resists, ra, equip

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
there RA is there pets go 35 lvl's hihgher and highest they can go is lvl 70....

u are so clueless i almost feel sorry for u!! that RA is NOT a BD only ra. cabalists, chanters and spiritmasters can also get it..

Juggernaut: Jugg Active Increases the effective level of the pet by the listed number of levels for 60 seconds. (capped at level 70) 900 10 20 30 Minimum Character Level 40

Cabalist, Enchanter, Spiritmaster, Bonedancer (commander only)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
tbh orange con friars are free rps for me. Assasins can also give a Friar a run provided they land PA. Also anything with decent shield spec can beat a Friar. So thats what lotsa classes?

Stuff that can kill same lvl BD's = Bolt specced Runmasters, Wizzys and Elds and um.....

Assassins with SC that land PA should have no trouble finishing off a cloth wearing class before the CD stun runs out - assuming they are 35+ that is.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to say that my cleric can <nearly> kill friars :p

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
I wanna know what archer that can 2shot my bd tbh :p 1386hp unbuffed and 604af ( will soon be 1430hp and 619af :p )

No one have ever been close etc :p and for the assasins well i always sit down and give em free sitting PA works everytime unless they got some nice d/q and haste buffs :p

Can easily get up to 1000 crit, with toa bonuses. Better make sure you got BT up or you won't even get to see who killed.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ctuchik said:
u are so clueless i almost feel sorry for u!! that RA is NOT a BD only ra. cabalists, chanters and spiritmasters can also get it..

Juggernaut: Jugg Active Increases the effective level of the pet by the listed number of levels for 60 seconds. (capped at level 70) 900 10 20 30 Minimum Character Level 40

Cabalist, Enchanter, Spiritmaster, Bonedancer (commander only)

you got me there but also proved your insecure as you had to insult me staright away. feel free i dont mind as long as it makes you feel big and mean. lol

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Sulphur said:
Can easily get up to 1000 crit, with toa bonuses. Better make sure you got BT up or you won't even get to see who killed.

I think your forgetting just how much my AF decrease their dmg.. everyone whine they they do double as much or even more then double as much dmg on other ppl and says im cheating or im buffed when im not :p he dont have a chance in hell to ever get near 1000dmg without buffs and i doubt he will with it too ;p and well buffbotted i got about 1900hp so well ;) good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom