Forum upgrade issues here please

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Post count is still visible in the gallery if you post comments.

I guess no changes are being made to the graphics for marking new posts or active forums? I really have trouble seeing them on the green scheme.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
On the news frontpage (https://forums.freddyshouse.com/) I can see that people have replied to the post (by the count) but it doesn't allow me to click on it and read them.

reply.gif

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
At the end of the post in the second paragraph there's a "read more" link, that takes you to the thread itself, replies and all :)

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
FuzzyLogic said:
At the end of the post in the second paragraph there's a "read more" link, that takes you to the thread itself, replies and all :)

but i used to be able to click on the replies thingy. even after the upgrade... no i can.t... i prefer the old way. boo hoo :p

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Are themes working properly for everyone else?

One day I get the steelblue theme I have selected, the next FH loads with the default green theme. Rather odd.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I found I had to delete the styleid cookie after the upgrade as I discovered I had 2 cookies, don't ask me how!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Id already deleted the cookie with the obvious seeming name (blah_styleid) which didnt fix anything.

I deleted all FH cookies a few days back and that seems to have sorted it out. Odd, but cheers.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the option for me to edit my custom title seems to have dissapeared. I've donated, and logged out/in, deleted my cookies. Will can see his but I can't see mine. no pun intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom