FH news Forum upgrade and a new style

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I appear to be failing to get notifications through properly.

For instance today I had 1 notification which I read then I noticed in a few other threads I'd been quotes, but only noticed the notification when I went through my notification history which is odd.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmm, I've not seen this, I am getting notifications coming through as soon as they register. What device? Blocking cookies?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Hmm, I've not seen this, I am getting notifications coming through as soon as they register. What device? Blocking cookies?

Phone, Tablet & PC now apparently, pretty bizarre.

I wonder if it's due to something about ignoring people and it's some how buggered up the system (I have no idea)

Doesn't @Tom or @Bodhi have @Raven blocked or something? - Have you seen anything similar?

Mind you I did get the notification from the random annoying things thread, from you, but not Scouse.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tom says he does but often responds to posts. He just says it for attention when his blow up doll it out of action.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I seem to be missing a few avatars, I thought it was my PC at home (needed to clear the cache) but its doing on the office lappy too

I don't see Tom, Raven, MysticG, Lamp and a few others, its just the little 'x' in the box. Is to do with the file format they use, and if so is it causing a problem with the upgrade?

*edit* it's all ok on my iPad though?

Last edited:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm having the same issue here on my desktop...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In your browser press F12, goto console and do a ctrl F5 and see if any errors are listed, then select network and do the same, there should be no status codes start with a 4. Obviously do this in a thread with someone's avatar that does not load.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@Edmond and @Jupitus any luck in trying the above?

Also could you tell me your browser and version please.

Edit:

I am seeing the error on IE, the avatar is being returned correctly but not shown :(

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right, I have found the issue, it's due to some security headers that are enabled here and the forum software not doing something correctly. Have flagged this.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Glad we sorted all the problems. Get brown back now, pls?

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Right, I have found the issue, it's due to some security headers that are enabled here and the forum software not doing something correctly. Have flagged this.
Good cos that other bit didn't make much sense tbh

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've reverted the security header so it should work now.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Mobile logon seems to be an issue @Deebs - I can't see a prompt in chrome or Firefox and have to go through a number of menus to get to a logon (not my usual mobile).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Mobile logon seems to be an issue @Deebs - I can't see a prompt in chrome or Firefox and have to go through a number of menus to get to a logon (not my usual mobile).
Try now @Scouse

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Its cause you are cycle blind. It doesnt happen to people who use cars to get around for leisure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom