Forum structures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Just curious.... any chance to adapt the old BW forum structures? Like General Discussion, Off Topic, Alb/Hib/Mid, RvR, BG, Trade etc.etc.

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Just curious.... any chance to adapt the old BW forum structures? Like General Discussion, Off Topic, Alb/Hib/Mid, RvR, BG, Trade etc.etc.

im sure they will do sumthing but at mo tis early days and BW hasnt closed yet

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
True, but if we're gonna move, we might as well do it ASAP as far as I'm concerned..

kain

Fledgling Freddie
yup I agree, would be nice not to have to delve into a seperate sub forum to get to server forums.

domin8or

Fledgling Freddie
Einu sinni var danskeppni en svo kom allt í einu spassi og labbaði yfir gólfið til að fá sér kók og viti menn, hann vann keppnina! Þá kom karteflukaglinn og varð rosa fúgl því hann langaði að vinna keppnina. En þá kom spassinn og henti í hann skyri og karfteflan fór að grenja. Þá kom Hulk og sagði: "uhu, hetta máttu eigi gera" og fretaði á spassann sem fór svo í BT og keypti sér bilaða tölvu en þá kom BT músin og rétti honum helvítis BT bæklinga en þá kom bara spassinn og skeindi sér með þeim en þá fór helvítis Bt músin að grenja og fór til Japans að hengja sig or some en há komu vottar jehóvar og sögðu "akjdlfjaldskj flj ekki hengja þig mar" og pöntuðu sér soðinn hund með hrísgrjónum og hittu svo forsetann og gáfu honum bæklinga or some en þá lét hann keyra yfir þá með skriðdreka ahahhaa

Sigurd

Banned
You realize you're actually annoying the players a lot more than GOA by bumping ancient threads?

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
can someone translate the gibberish he posted?

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Using a internet translator, for Icelandic -> English this is the best I could come up with;

One time var danskeppni while thus kom inn! abruptly spassi and walk over floor to snuggle up to get scrape together cocaine and lo and behold , he underfeed competition! Then come in! karteflukaglinn and pertain really fúgl accordingly he yearn snuggle up to work competition. While then kom inn! spassinn and suit into he skyri and karfteflan fór snuggle up to cry. Then kom inn! Hulk and said : uhu , cap powerful not do " and fart river spassann whom fór thus into BT and keypti scrape together broken down computer while then kom inn! BT music and rightly him inferno BT bæklinga while then kom inn! only spassinn and scratch scrape together with them while then fór inferno Bt music snuggle up to cry and fór to Japanese snuggle up to hang swagger or some while há time of arrival testify jehóvar and sögðu akjdlfjaldskj flj not hang thee bruise " and reservation scrape together done doggy with paddy field and the other thus presidential and gáfu him bæklinga or some while then lét he run over then with skriðdreka ahahhaa

still loads of words in Icelandic, he must have bad spelling :p

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
3350859_zoom.jpg

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Another ancient thread bumped for no reason, didnt ht eperson who did this yesterday get a ban ?

seams like a good idea :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I see you didn't get the hint from the days banning - lets try a week's worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom