Forum names

Marc

FH is my second home
Obv mine is my real name.

The only others I can suss are Tris, as in Tristan and Lamp, because hes 9 foot tall in RL like a lamp post.

Where does yours originate from? I dont mean like, "cos its my counter strike name", i mean, what made you choose it?

Himse

FH is my second home
Himse, i just kinda mashed my head on the keyboard whilst playing daoc, creating my first shaman, and i liked it so i stuck with it really. I thought it suited a kobold.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
No idea really.....used to play diablo 2 and named my assassin kirennia then so carried it on into daoc and then onto the inevitable forums.

Besides, it would've been a bit confusing if I had of called myself Mark as well.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Chronic, as in
marijuana-leaf.jpg

And tank because the first character i made on daoc was a berserker, the name kind of stuck

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
southerners :p eh?

I chose mine from a book I read back in college.

- English -

Resident Freddy
hmm English was my first inf on excalibur (English AndProud)...
Fremen came from Dune as i used to play emperor battle for dune.
Stardust from Ziggy Stardust(bowie)
Thyrza means wand in some foreign lattina language
Xerso, not sure about that one :) cute name for a ranger ;p

Laddey

FH is my second home
It pisses me off when people call me 'lad' like...

'oi lad, you missed a spot'

Fucking cock shut your grid, how ignorant is that.

'allright laddey, ya missed a spot there'

Sounds much much better

- English -

Resident Freddy

Sounds much much better

its why i call you laddley... and it annoys you :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home

Sounds much much better

alright lad :england:

Zede

Part of the furniture
First thing it asked me for in DaoC was character name, all obvious cool ones taken ofc, hit random name generator, and "zede" popped out !

Nate

FH is my second home

Sounds much much better
How about Lady?

Nate comes from a shortened version of Illuminate which I used in DAoC beta! What a fucking geek. My irl name has nothing to do with it ;o

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
many moons ago i had been playing cs a lot round my uncles (it was starting to get popular) and a few weeks later i upgraded my pc and while i was downloading/installing i thought id watch gremlins for a bit of awesome... and wa-la soon as it installed it seemed only right to call myself gizmo, had that nick for many a year now.

though my forum nick was because i used to be on tiscali, and they sucked harder than laddeys mum, so i had nothing but bad latency :[

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Wanted a cool biblical sounding name or something for my first char on doac so it thought of Cerberus the 3 headed hound thats supposed to guard the gates of hell as i thought that sounded cool....just shortend it to Cerb cuz alot of people started calling me just Cerb ingame so it seemed handy :)

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I really can't remember... Echo Me, not much to say.
But I do remember using the name ZeroHero back in the CS days... Because of the movie Hackers, ZeroCool... How sweet.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Was pondering what to name my character on DAoC. Went upstairs and opened the fridge and found a bottle of cider from a brand called Kiviks (Kiviks Musteri) Removed the s and made that my character name.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
eeben because my main daoc char was eeben :D duno how i came up with it tho :eek:

soze

I am a FH squatter
Mines from my favorite film and i use it because when i grow up i want to be a Master Criminal.

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Mine is the name of the town in france my wife comes from. It was a vain attempt to get her into online gaming :/

Still trying after 6 years :ninja:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Vasconcelos was the name of one of the characters in the "Broken Sword I" graphic adventure game. Think i was playing that game by the time i registered to BW forums. I kinda liked it so I stuck with it.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I struggle pronouncing some of the names.

collegien, it rings a bell. Collegien Gel ? fux knows

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Tohtori=Doctor

Healer in DAoC.

Self-explanitory really.

I've always used Tohtori name in some form of healing position.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
My first DaoC character was a theurgist, and i wanted a name that had to do with arcane stuff. Recently before that I had played some Vampire Dark Ages, and saw a theurgy path called "Way of the Levinbolt" which was basicly the path of frying your opponent to little shizzles. So i thought, hey, I want my mage in DaoC to do that. I took off the "bolt" part, perhaps thinking of adding it as a surname later (which I never did for roleplay reasons) and ended up with the name Levin.

Of course, my theurgist never fried anyone at all either with flame or lightning. He did cast pets and bladeturn though and sometimes gave people the chills. :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Was during one of my QW lan's i found my nick. I was called Lethal for ages, i thought it was really cool when i was 14 years ages ago. And then during the lan our connection got G-lined from quakenet. So we had to use napster to chat. Then i joined some Russian napster server/channel and started chatting with people telling them my name is Lethul Khabibulin (hockey goalie) and then the Lethul part just stayed. And it was nice to get rid off Lethal aswell, cause needless to say i wasn't alone on using that nick :)

+ Lethul feels more natural in Swedish talking than Lethal to say

gohan

FH is my second home
mines not as exciting :< i stloe it from an animee called dragonball z that i used to watch used it for CS ect when i was like 11-12 and it jsut stuck

10 years now :< oh dear

and inxy (name of all my daoc tanks) wasnt even my name haha my mate used my accoutn years ago and made a pole arms called inxy (his CS name was sphinx shortened to inx) got it to 31 (back before TOA and free level sect when grinding was acctaully hard) and i got it from 31-50 then rr5 and addopted the name for all future tanks heros warriors types

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bahumat because Bahamut (correct spelling) would always be taken.

Bahamut was a summonable Dragon thingy from Final Fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom