Forum Layout

Will

/bin/su
I think the numerous hardware forums could do with being combined into just one for now...I was never really a big fan of the subforum thing anyway. Ditto all the sub-General forums.

If there is demand for a sub-forum, I have no problem with them being added adhoc, in fact, I think having them added in an organic, flowing style, would lead to a much more user-focused set of forums.

Can you tell I'm at work at the moment? ;)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I prefer the way they are, although I would agree that at first they will seem empty :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Could we have the Users Browsing the Forum at the top of the page instead of the bottom?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
dysfunction said:
Could we have the Users Browsing the Forum at the top of the page instead of the bottom?

Template change required for that. Hmm I need a forum projects manager to collate all this and give me a hand.....

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*extends offer*

can't be any harder than when I did shit on the GD ones..... then again knowing Jelsoft

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
MYstIC G said:
*extends offer*

can't be any harder than when I did shit on the GD ones..... then again knowing Jelsoft

Sorted Rob my beaut (sounds gh3y, oh Chet you there? :p)

Will speak to you when I grab a few mins later tonight.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Already noticed a bit of a prob with the User CP's collapsable sections :(

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
can we have e-mails sent to us when someone else replies to a thread you are writing on so you don't have to remember all the places you are spammi.. skillfully putting forward your opinion? :cheers:

edit: I do of course realise we can do this ourselves for each thread by choosing the option below, but it would be so much easier for some of the lazier types we may get around here if it was automatic.

Shadow_Xj5

Fledgling Freddie
Maljonic said:
can we have e-mails sent to us when someone else replies to a thread you are writing on so you don't have to remember all the places you are spammi.. skillfully putting forward your opinion? :cheers:

edit: I do of course realise we can do this ourselves for each thread by choosing the option below, but it would be so much easier for some of the lazier types we may get around here if it was automatic.
To make it automatic change your preferences in your user control panel :) you can have it auto subcirbe and notify you instantly/daily/weekly

mank!

Part of the furniture
Wasn't the main reason for subforums in General because people got sick of me posting Sport related topics? :p OK, that's one subforum accounted for...

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
Shadow_Xj5 said:
To make it automatic change your preferences in your user control panel :) you can have it auto subcirbe and notify you instantly/daily/weekly
Cheers all done, knackered now, need a rest :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Deebs said:
Sorted Rob my beaut (sounds gh3y, oh Chet you there? :p)

Will speak to you when I grab a few mins later tonight.

oi! leave it old man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom