Forum Deity at last!!

T

throdgrain

Theres changes afoot boys. Kez says a lot of n00bs are weeded out, and that hes stuck in his ways. I guess I feel the same to a point, though just cos someones got 1 post dont make them an idiot.
However yesterday I was warned to keep out of the DAoC forums altogether , becuase they dont aprove of bad language of any kind. Read the Hey Sar thread. Some of my posts wont be there, as they were deleted, but then someone quoted me, lol, making it stick. I wasnt being abusive, just taking the piss, and was not only heartily flamed by all the people there, but when I reacted was told officially by pm to get out of that forum and not return.
Well I value my BW membership, dunno why but I do, so I will keep out of there, but lets hope this kind of reactionary prudishness is not going to pervade all of Barrysworld, or I could see a lot of us "having to leave".

S

S-Gray

Well you where one of a few, infact the only one..........................

M

Moving Target

Heh yeah. The only one that stuck up for me was Mungo Jerrie, gawd bless 'im! :D

S

S-Gray

lol and i dont see him now, so he buggered off from helping you :p

C

Ch3tan

I didn't stick up for MT, infact I distinctly remember telling him to take his shit, one word replies to the general forum. Ring any bells Super?

S

S-Gray

mmm... nope.... but im sure i could lookup MTs stuff lol

T

Trem

Originally posted by throdgrain
Theres changes afoot boys. Kez says a lot of n00bs are weeded out, and that hes stuck in his ways. I guess I feel the same to a point, though just cos someones got 1 post dont make them an idiot.
However yesterday I was warned to keep out of the DAoC forums altogether , becuase they dont aprove of bad language of any kind. Read the Hey Sar thread. Some of my posts wont be there, as they were deleted, but then someone quoted me, lol, making it stick. I wasnt being abusive, just taking the piss, and was not only heartily flamed by all the people there, but when I reacted was told officially by pm to get out of that forum and not return.
Well I value my BW membership, dunno why but I do, so I will keep out of there, but lets hope this kind of reactionary prudishness is not going to pervade all of Barrysworld, or I could see a lot of us "having to leave".
Speechless mate, i really am, all you said was they are frothy pint drinking geeks *snigger*.Like i said last night, reading your posts and taking in what you actually said was one of the reasons i joined "our" forums.I don't wanna leave but i wanna swear(cause i do)and be myself.Ahhh well we'll see, but i ain't found any threads i've been remotely interested in since last weekend, i replied a few times yesterday in the thread you mentioned, but like you said it was to take the piss.After i'd told them to put me on ignore i was gonna leave it a few minutes then launch a swear-fest in there but, luckily in light of what happened to you i didn't, i think with me being relatively new and all i would of just been banned straight away.........I'm still waiting for bodhi to join in.......now i wanna be there for that;)

M

Moving Target

Originally posted by Ch3tan
I didn't stick up for MT, infact I distinctly remember telling him to take his shit, one word replies to the general forum. Ring any bells Super?

They were in the General Forum!!

S

S-Gray

ohhh he mixed em up??

He meant take your one liners outta the General and place em in the HL Forum??? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom